Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion for increased CS. What am I able to bring up in response?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, I told him that when he provides me with documentation showing a start date for a university, college or training course and enrollment, then I am more than willling to pay 50% of the daycare costs while he is at school. All he keeps telling me is that "I am goingto school soon", which I assumed meant when classes started again in january (alas, it is January, and no date has been provided)

As far as I know he is doing nothing during the day. Given that he told me he was doing brakes for people, and offered to do mine, I can only guess that he is earning something under the table.

Of course I will pay my share of daycare costs when there is a legitimate need to have her in daycare. But if he is home to care for her, or I am available then there is no reason for him to keep her there, and I see no need to spend time or money that could be better spent to benefit our daughter.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X