This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchman ordered to pay ex-wife $14,000 for dreary sex life

Frenchman ordered to pay ex-wife $14,000 for dreary sex life - The Globe and Mail

What the heck? Why doesn't the court give men a list of things they must do in marriage? I know once upon a time men abused their wives, but the pendulum has swung too far on the other side now. If you're not happy with something in marriage, leave. Take half. But all these things that allow women to take their half and then some and then some more are just terribly unfair.

I wonder if I can ask my ex for money for her cheating which ruined my sex life. Sheesh.

I believe that's the difference of no-fault divorce and divorce with cause which is more common in Europe. It has its advantages and disadvantages, it can really cut down on the bullshit or really exagerrate it and take a lot more of the courts time and money depending on the civility of people in question.

Comment

And I can't believe I just made this public..... So do you think I can get in touch with that French Lawyer????

I have to pitch in here!!
      This is a sad part of my life and I really can't wait to turn the page - it can only go up from here!!!!
      So I am not sure here but what is the claim for refusing to have any marital relations (in any way or form it can looked at) with her husband for over 5 years?? Yes it was discussed and yes, I well, over time, I just had to give up (bury 4 feet under) that part of my life.
      Her claim:
      "I am so stressed over finding a job.... It is just too much!"
      Then it was, "I only have temp job", then it was...."Yea! I have a great full time permanent in the union JOB with the Government - Health Care Branch"
      Oh then the sad story was,"Now I am so stressed because I am low person on the 'totem pole' I can get laid off tomor........."
      (Not voiced but well remembered - I forgot dear, but I gave up on you three years ago - I love you!)
      Before I get slammed I wasn't able to leave for medical reasons I can now.

And I can't believe I just made this public..... So do you think I can get in touch with that French Lawyer????

Comment

Originally posted by ddol1 View Post
        it can only go up from here!!!!
        Nice ! Love it...freudian slip at its best !

Comment

Originally posted by ddol1 View Post
          To heck with the lawyer. I need to get in touch with that French ex -wife, I could do wonders for her dreary sex life.

Comment

OMG I love it...PS I'm french...woohooooooooooooo lmao

Comment

I wonder if my ex is the frenchman's twin brother separated at birth ? hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by uwbrother View Post
                Frenchman ordered to pay ex-wife $14,000 for dreary sex life - The Globe and Mail

What the heck? Why doesn't the court give men a list of things they must do in marriage? I know once upon a time men abused their wives, but the pendulum has swung too far on the other side now. If you're not happy with something in marriage, leave. Take half. But all these things that allow women to take their half and then some and then some more are just terribly unfair.

I wonder if I can ask my ex for money for her cheating which ruined my sex life. Sheesh.
                I don't know their legal system but I can't imagine that a judgement like that would stand anywhere. I can't even imagine the backlash from that - talk about opening a kettle of fish! Jane Doe sues Mr. Jane Doe because he only took out the garbage 6 out of the 7 days and he counter sues because her libido is low. Just craziness.

If one person doesn't want to have sex, and the other person does then just leave. Why did they stay in a marriage so long. Goodness, this world is going to heck in a hand basket

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
                  You love the story?
                  No, she loves me.

Come visit me Lorac, I will teach what even the French do not know about love.

Comment

Since when does love have anything to do with sex?

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                      Since when does love have anything to do with sex?

lol, when you stopped paying for it by the hour

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X