Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Garage Sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ex Garage Sale

    Off topic but I have a suggestion that may help all of us ....

    We should all organise an "Ex-Garage Sale". We line up all of our ex's on Mess's driveway,, dress them up in their best clothes, (which we have paid for), and slap price tags on them. Maybe someone will take them off our hands. For everyone that gets sold the lucky seller will be able to stop SS and CS payments.

    If they find each other and all pair up we get a 2 for 1 relief package.

    Just a thought but a damn good one.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gary_P View Post
    Off topic but I have a suggestion that may help all of us ....

    We should all organise an "Ex-Garage Sale". We line up all of our ex's on Mess's driveway,, dress them up in their best clothes, (which we have paid for), and slap price tags on them. Maybe someone will take them off our hands. For everyone that gets sold the lucky seller will be able to stop SS and CS payments.

    If they find each other and all pair up we get a 2 for 1 relief package.

    Just a thought but a damn good one.
    Hear hear, i for one think it's a pretty darn good idea!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Is it bad that when I first read "dress them in their best clothes and line them up" I thought of something a LOT different than a garage sale?

      Holy shades of firing squad batman!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NBDad View Post
        Is it bad that when I first read "dress them in their best clothes and line them up" I thought of something a LOT different than a garage sale?

        Holy shades of firing squad batman!

        Is it equally bad that I had to backspace and use Garage Sale instead of using Firing Squad?

        Comment


        • #5
          So true. If only we could do that.

          Comment


          • #6
            The price tag would indicate how much I'm willing to pay for someone to take her, I guess? Surely no-one would pay for that hell.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
              The price tag would indicate how much I'm willing to pay for someone to take her, I guess? Surely no-one would pay for that hell.
              Free to a good home: Handsome, delusional, narcissistic, abusive, financially inept alcoholic with anger issues.

              Scrap that - free to any home.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CSAngel View Post
                Scrap that - free to any home.

                LOL!!!!

                Perhaps we should go one step further and set up a free online site with detailed profiles of our exes, and help along the "matchmaking" process that way ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  - Will trade for beer -

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    - will give you beer to take her-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
                      - will give you beer to take her-
                      Beer AND pizza.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
                        - will give you beer to take her-

                        just so long as it is enough to numb/dull the pain she causes....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks to all the previous posters for the much needed chuckles

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Exquizique View Post
                            LOL!!!!

                            Perhaps we should go one step further and set up a free online site with detailed profiles of our exes, and help along the "matchmaking" process that way ...
                            www.single_and_a _handful.com

                            www.leaches_without_blood.com

                            www.complaining_but_seeking.com

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              www.sexy_single_and_psychotic.com

                              Comment

                              Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X