X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LostFather View Post
    You are a bully...
    That tired old line again eh?

I think I'll have around $100K in that RESP funded by CS by the time my kids are ready for school. By the time your kid(s?) are ready for school you will have spent almost twice that in CS. Ha ha ha ha.

AND you will get to pay for their tuition.

Have fun LostCause. It's going to be a real ride!!

Will you be able to afford Canada's Wonderland passes this year or is that CS just burying you? There's a great new ride called WindSeeker. Just don't sit behind me and blink. I hear the one who smelt it dealt it.
    Last edited by dadtotheend; 03-21-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      Your posts are getting less and less coherant. Are you posting sober?
      You should read my posts before you comment...I think that is part of the problem...you don't read everything and have a hard time following....And I have to have the last word!?....Lmao....okay...sure if that works for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
        That tired old line again eh?

I think I'll have around $100K in that RESP funded by CS by the time my kids are ready for school. By the time your kid(s?) are ready for school you will have spent almost twice that in CS. Ha ha ha ha.

AND you will get to pay for their tuition.

Have fun LostCause. It's going to be a real ride!!

Will you be able to afford Canada's Wonderland passes this year or is that CS just burying you? There's a great new ride called WindSeeker. Just don't sit behind me and blink. I hear the one who smelt it dealt it.
        Glad one of you can read lol....it seems to take two of you to keep up and respond lmfao...mutt &Jeff. ..you too are two funny but sad as well....its kind of like that sweet and salty thing lol

Comment

• Sweet and Salty?

So DTTE which is which? I'm going with Blink as Sweet

Comment

• DTTE is definitely salty so I guess that makes me sweet by default

Not sure it's a great fit but thanks M2B!

Comment

• Originally posted by mama2bee View Post
              Sweet and Salty?

So DTTE which is which? I'm going with Blink as Sweet

lol...yeah that's what I was thinking....you're spot on ..how did you ever put it all together?

Comment

• You got peanut butter in my chocolate

Comment

• Guess you can just say I'm dramatically gifted is all
                  >.<

Comment

• [QUOTE=dadtotheend;62245]You got peanut butter in my chocolate [/QUOTE

More like fudge and I'm sure you like to pack it in hey what are you still doing up little man its way past your bed time
                    Last edited by LostFather; 03-22-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Yep, he's getting drunk all right.

Here's some incoherent rambling that he posted at 11:15pm in another thread:

"I think you just answered your own argument...support and sustain yourself.....he is doing that and more even by your own admission....child support is not for you...its for the children.....my guess is you'll spend way more in lawyers than you would ever hope to gain in court...you'd have to prove he is oukd find work at his old income level...maybe you could of sent him some job leeds....how old are gout children...do you want tout them through all the stresses of mom and dad going to courts and dealing with lawyers...paying out thousands of dollars...you really need to weight out the pros and cons...as well as the probability of success".

And in the couple of posts after that time in this thread he starts in the "sweet and salty" and "fudgepacking" sexual innuendo.

Keep it up LC. It's a good look for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        DTTE is definitely salty so I guess that makes me sweet by default

Not sure it's a great fit but thanks M2B!
                        Sorry Blink, but you can't be sweet. As you you, M2B and I have girl parts that makes us bitter.

Comment

You got peanut butter in my chocolate
                          Sounds like the perfect mix to me!

Comment

• Whoa, good morning, sunshines!..

What's going on in this thread? Aren't you people tired of hating each other yet? Hours of postings with adrenal glands working overtime...not good...I wonder if I'll see one of these retrospective cohort studies 20 years from now, "Chronic adrenal insufficiency in frequent users of internet discussion boards", something like that..

Can anyone say something nice and constructive?

Oh, LOL, I skipped through the posts and there was one where Dad said there was a river in Russia called the Crimea? This has got to be the most random piece I have come across so far. Could someone explain to me what it's supposed to mean? As a foreigner, I may be missing out on some culture-specific innuendos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhoozhelitsa View Post
                              Oh, LOL, I skipped through the posts and there was one where Dad said there was a river in Russia called the Crimea? This has got to be the most random piece I have come across so far. Could someone explain to me what it's supposed to mean? As a foreigner, I may be missing out on some culture-specific innuendos.

Cry me a river.

Comment

Cry me a river.
                                Cry me a river is a legitimate response but it doesn't explain much.

There is no river in Russia called The Crimea, that's why I thought it was random.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X