X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipp you poor thing broken arm head cold i feel for you

Comment

• Yeah, I know...government and feminists groups didn't think of that when the pressured for the guidelines...

Comment

• Okay so where is the line drawn...does her "responsibility" to care for her common law take precedence over her kids?

Comment

• Nope, not unless she puts forth a claim for undue hardship on the grounds that she has a legal duty to provide for someone over the age of 18 but unable to provide the necessities due to disability.

Comment

• Even then, her duty is still kids first priority, second family second.

Comment

• Perfect
              I cant wait to go to law school...just hope my age wont hurt it, I know it takes a long time......

Comment

• lol...long time, long hours, and very high workload!

Comment

• sounds like my kinda job...

Comment

• I am currently just starting an LLB by distance learning from U of L (UK) Too hard to get into a school here, even as a mature student, which does make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
                      I am currently just starting an LLB by distance learning from U of L (UK) Too hard to get into a school here, even as a mature student, which does make a difference.
                      Many law courses can be taken via distance learning at Athabasca, from Alberta as well...but then, yeah...there is a high standard for acceptance at all Canadian law schools.

Have you checked that U of L degree is acceptable credentials here?

Comment

• WIsh I could but to take US law would be impractical cause way different then here, not gonna spend money for law through us and have to turn around and redo it...so have to wait a bit

Comment

• Welcome to the thread that has a little of everything for everyone....LOL

Comment

• lol...well, with 17 pages and counting, what did you expect? :P

Comment

• Its fine, if this thread can help others than its doing its Job....Its all about helping those that cant get help when they need it and you all rock!!!

Comment

• Okay, I need to know if this statement is truth or a lie.... During a settlement a Judge has no Jurisdiction to make an Order unless the parties agree

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X