No announcement yet.

How to serve a party to a dormant file?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to serve a party to a dormant file?

    My matter has already been to trial and it has been many years since any litigation on the court file (bonus!), but now there is potentially a new & urgent dispute. How would I serve the other party, which was represented in the original litigation? Just mail the stuff to her lawyer like the many years gone by are nothing?

  • #2
    They may not have the same lawyer. Serve the other party snd their lawyer will respond if they represent them.


    Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.