Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noteasy View Post

I dunno
    You link the correct answer, yet still don't comprehend... you don't understand most things but try to wing it. It'll get you so far, but won't work at motions or trial.

Originally posted by Kinso View Post
    There is no magic in a Form 20 Request for Information that doesn't also exist in a letter requesting the very same disclosure. Unless it is a Child Protection Case (where Rule 20(3) is triggered), they have no special power.

Requests disclosure (letter, Form 20, shouting from rooftops), if denied, bring a motion. End of story.

From my experience, saying please has a 50% success rate...

Comment

Originally posted by StillPaying View Post

You link the correct answer, yet still don't comprehend... you don't understand most things but try to wing it. It'll get you so far, but won't work at motions or trial.

From my experience, saying please has a 50% success rate...
      Kinso's comment that SP noted is correct. They refused disclosure when asked. The refused agreed/ordered disclosure annually. Bring a motion. Period. The end.

Comment

Is the motion a 14B or 14A that you need to bring for disclosure?

Comment

It's case specific. Ideally, get it ordered at your conference. If you don't and it's a simple issue, 14b will do. If it's more complicated, previous order has gone ignored, or judge denied your request, then I'd do a regular motion.

Comment

Thank you everyone. I would certainly be considered a financial case for an urgent motion and will look into that.

I really appreciate all of you.

Comment

Does anyone know, is it possible to combine one or more procedural requests of the Court into one 14B motion? Or do they prefer separate 14Bs for each issue? E.g. if I want to request an order for financial disclosure and also permission to add a witness to the list, can I do it at the same time? Is there a limit to how many procedural issues I can request so long as they are all straight forward?

Comment

I would keep it simple and separate. Most of these orders can be done at your next conference. Especially for disclosure and witnesses which are opposite and done at the beginning and end.

Comment

Refiled our agreement with FRO. Trying to get someone on the line to confirm receipt.

I have been on hold with FRO for over 3 hours and counting............ I wonder what the record is??

What a mess. I am discouraged.

Comment

Call first thing in the morning.

Comment

I tried to call FRO as early as I could in the morning with my work responsibilities. I have been on hold now for 4 hours 32 minutes listening to the same message on repeat about how they are having longer than usual wait times.......

Over 4 hours....... Not reasonable.

If I don't reach someone today (I am not hanging up for anything today!) I shall try tomorrow at exactly 8:30 am.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
                        I tried to call FRO as early as I could in the morning with my work responsibilities. I have been on hold now for 4 hours 32 minutes listening to the same message on repeat about how they are having longer than usual wait times.......

Over 4 hours....... Not reasonable.

If I don't reach someone today (I am not hanging up for anything today!) I shall try tomorrow at exactly 8:30 am.
                        6 hours 34 minutes........

Comment

Jesus. Call your mpps office and ask for some help. They will probably get someone behind the scenes. Especially if you have a Conservative MPP.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post

6 hours 34 minutes........
                            Were you able to connect with someone, finally?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X