I met this guy about 2 years ago, just got out of relationship that produced three kids, a tonne of debt, and a lot of emotional baggage. We've survived, but the EX is gone BONKERS. For the last 2 years she has crucified me and him and continues to do so even though she has a peace bond against her and has been advsied by the police to keep her distance. She even lied to the police and got him charged for domestic violence and only for his mother speaking up those charges got dropped. They had purchased a house about three years prior to splitting - in that whole time she had not contributed to the household, she obtained no employment and the little bit she did she got dismissed from because she lied about being injured on the job. She sat home all day, smoked, drank coffee and to add to all of that committed adultry! When she finally left the house she told him she was leaving because there were too many memories in the house and she needed some space, on the back of it she took every thing in the house. Never left him with a fork. As soon as she found out he got involved with someone she proceeded to contact this woman and harass her continuously and even threatened her children. Once that relationship was done we met and she started the same line of crap with me, she even assaulted me. I had enough real quick and proceeded to have a peace bond put in place against her and she even violated that and has had to go to court and has been charged with at least 4 violations. At this point, she has finanacillay drained him, beacause one minute she's agreeing to a child support arrangement, then next minute she's not. Now she wants half the house, even though she's cleaned the contents out twice over. She has finally agreed to a five thoudsand dollar settlement - or at least we think. I personally think she's gotten enough. My boyfriend has supplied every thing for school supplies, all clothing and footwear, Christmas, birthdays and every holiday possible. She has had nothing. Most of the time she doesn't even have food for them to eat, or right now a place for them to live. One child has decided to stay with his father (I think this kid has got the right idea) but she still hasn't passed over any money from his child tax benefit or anything like that. He's been there for about 4 months straight. His daughter is there 1/2 time and the other kid is trying to save the self-destrucitve reptile from herself, so at this point it's all we can do to see him for a few hours. She has everyone around her driven nuts and proceeds to keep up the foolishness by calling around the clock to make it known that she owns half the house. Can someone please give me some advice on what to do with this.