Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• procedural guidance sought

Morning,

Your procedural guidance is encouraged and appreciated!

Brief history:
    2018: Divorce Order 2018 (final)
    2022 (July): Order (on consent) received, addressing child support overpayment (specified income to be used for CS calculations)2022 (August): FRO identified they're unable to action this order, since it didn't specify $ amounts- clarification of order sought from Justice who signed off on consent order (spreadsheet was provided with $ amounts)Sept.: received email from court identifying:“The parties need to prepare an order stipulating exactly what amounts FRO is to take.
    Another Judge can then sign an amending order once that is done.”

2 days ago:
    The Family Court Counter identified that an amendment request to an order generally involved "small numerical errors", rather than a change in the content of the order.
    I suspect a Motion to Change (Form 15) is now what should be served and filed.
    Note: there has occurred a Material Change in Circumstances (son no longer "child of the marriage") due to age of child (19) and fact he is living in another province/not attending post-secondary education full-time; rather playing Jr. A hockey, and billeting with a family)

Thanks for your insight!

Originally posted by kidsRworthit View Post
    Morning,

Your procedural guidance is encouraged and appreciated!

Brief history:
    2018: Divorce Order 2018 (final)
    2022 (July): Order (on consent) received, addressing child support overpayment (specified income to be used for CS calculations)2022 (August): FRO identified they're unable to action this order, since it didn't specify $ amounts- clarification of order sought from Justice who signed off on consent order (spreadsheet was provided with $ amounts)Sept.: received email from court identifying:“The parties need to prepare an order stipulating exactly what amounts FRO is to take.
    Another Judge can then sign an amending order once that is done.”

2 days ago:
    The Family Court Counter identified that an amendment request to an order generally involved "small numerical errors", rather than a change in the content of the order.
    I suspect a Motion to Change (Form 15) is now what should be served and filed.
    Note: there has occurred a Material Change in Circumstances (son no longer "child of the marriage") due to age of child (19) and fact he is living in another province/not attending post-secondary education full-time; rather playing Jr. A hockey, and billeting with a family)

Thanks for your insight!
    2022 Sept. - Other Party will NOT agree to $ amount clarification (spreadsheet) overpayment from January 2020 to present.
    (although consent was secured, and contained in the order: for income to be used for purpose of child support calculations

Comment

Confused?!

Is this a question?

Comment

My bad...
        Yes, this is a question.
        I'm uncertain of what process I should now follow = to secure clarification of the original order so it may be "actioned" by FRO.

Other party will (now) not consent to "clarification" order ($ amounts for FRO to identify overpayment).

Thank you!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X