No announcement yet.

Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what his access was before he fled? Lets quess he is one of those EOW parents (if you can call them that, I like to call them the fun uncle). She has all the responsibility of taking care of 4 children that require a lot of care.

He repartners, and what step-mom wants to be involved given the amount of care the kids need, she may be willing to do it every other weekend, but not 50/50. It would be difficult for Mom to repartner cause lets face it, who would want to take this on full-time?

So she says screw this, you left me with this responsibility, you have a fresh start and a new life, Im going to get back at you through your wallet.

That's the way I am seeing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdan View Post
      Quick google search (for cost of raising Downs) .. seems to show it's not that high and lower than people think.

Not sure what the other special needs / disability was in this case .. but I thought it was just one.

I'll also add that Down's, mother can prescreen for it prior to birth.
      I fail to understand what potentially prescreening for Downs has to do with the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by kate331 View Post
        Does anyone know what his access was before he fled? Lets quess he is one of those EOW parents (if you can call them that, I like to call them the fun uncle). She has all the responsibility of taking care of 4 children that require a lot of care.

He repartners, and what step-mom wants to be involved given the amount of care the kids need, she may be willing to do it every other weekend, but not 50/50. It would be difficult for Mom to repartner cause lets face it, who would want to take this on full-time?

So she says screw this, you left me with this responsibility, you have a fresh start and a new life, Im going to get back at you through your wallet.

That's the way I am seeing this.
        Exactly ,she proceeds to butcher the golden goose and looses everything in her greed for money . She is responsible for her own predicament , now being in a worse position than what she is in . My ex tried it with me and I bought a Turkish passport for 200k and moved my savings to Turkey . I am still here in Canada and the judges know ,if any further shitty stunts or orders ,I will use the route of foreign jurisdiction .

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLitty View Post
          Exactly ,she proceeds to butcher the golden goose and looses everything in her greed for money . She is responsible for her own predicament , now being in a worse position than what she is in . My ex tried it with me and I bought a Turkish passport for 200k and moved my savings to Turkey . I am still here in Canada and the judges know ,if any further shitty stunts or orders ,I will use the route of foreign jurisdiction .

You bought a passport to escape your responsibilities and you think this is something to brag about? Terrible person.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
            You bought a passport to escape your responsibilities and you think this is something to brag about? Terrible person.
            I bought a passport of a jurisdiction which respects men and provides them equal rights . Not a jurisdiction which treats men worse than dogs .

Comment

I bought a passport of a jurisdiction which respects men and provides them equal rights . Not a jurisdiction which treats men worse than dogs .

No you bought a passport to avoid responsibility. I would also argue the country treats women like dogs. And I also repeat my previous comment that just because you don’t like a decision doesn’t make it unfair or illegal. You want to absolve yourself of any responsibility to a relationship you built with another person. It is much like a business deal with matters to be settled. In this example you are basically trying to fuck the other person over and don’t like being told you are wrong to do so. On the balance the Family court system treats everyone in accordance with the legislation and laws. And remember not all cases go to court. Many people are able to settle amicable and don’t require a judge to make decisions. Your ex could claim you were a terrible husband and she is freeing herself from you and simply trying to claim her share of what you built together. She may have a better lawyer than you. Regardless, if you owe money, running off to another country you bought entry to doesn’t make you a hero. It makes you a fraud, criminal, deadbeat and piece of garbage. And kids don’t forget that.

Comment

No you bought a passport to avoid responsibility. I would also argue the country treats women like dogs. And I also repeat my previous comment that just because you don�t like a decision doesn�t make it unfair or illegal. You want to absolve yourself of any responsibility to a relationship you built with another person. It is much like a business deal with matters to be settled. In this example you are basically trying to fuck the other person over and don�t like being told you are wrong to do so. On the balance the Family court system treats everyone in accordance with the legislation and laws. And remember not all cases go to court. Many people are able to settle amicable and don�t require a judge to make decisions. Your ex could claim you were a terrible husband and she is freeing herself from you and simply trying to claim her share of what you built together. She may have a better lawyer than you. Regardless, if you owe money, running off to another country you bought entry to doesn�t make you a hero. It makes you a fraud, criminal, deadbeat and piece of garbage. And kids don�t forget that.
                If it takes 8 months to get a motion, and costs at minimum 15 grand for the lawyer, then this so called justice is inaccessible for most of both genders.

Comment

Originally posted by respondent View Post
                  If it takes 8 months to get a motion, and costs at minimum 15 grand for the lawyer, then this so called justice is inaccessible for most of both genders.

If you are amicable it takes no time at all.

Comment

If you are amicable it takes no time at all.
                    amicable with who? With trial coordinator? With judge?

Comment

amicable with who? With trial coordinator? With judge?

With the other party. There are plenty of couples who are capable of divorcing amicably and not requiring court. It’s the people who want to stick it to the other party that run into problems.

Comment

With the other party. There are plenty of couples who are capable of divorcing amicably and not requiring court. It�s the people who want to stick it to the other party that run into problems.
                        Exactly , thats how Donna Mills stuck it to Hans Mills and paid for it when he went to a country that respects men . Hans Mills is a HERO .

Comment

With the other party. There are plenty of couples who are capable of divorcing amicably and not requiring court. It�s the people who want to stick it to the other party that run into problems.
                          Have you noticed my nick name? I didn't start the fire. Moreover, my ex wouldn't. I am upset with her decision to divorce, but the conflict is 100% artificially manufactured by her lawyer, and will continue until my ex runs out of money to pay her lawyer.
                          I offered absolutely sincerely to settle and move on number of times.

Comment

Exactly , thats how Donna Mills stuck it to Hans Mills and paid for it when he went to a country that respects men . Hans Mills is a HERO .

To you, another wanna be deadbeat who fancies himself a hero.

Comment

Have you noticed my nick name? I didn't start the fire. Moreover, my ex wouldn't. I am upset with her decision to divorce, but the conflict is 100% artificially manufactured by her lawyer, and will continue until my ex runs out of money to pay her lawyer.
                              I offered absolutely sincerely to settle and move on number of times.

She instructs her lawyer.

Comment

She instructs her lawyer.
                                Oh yes and her lawyer doesnt give her advise . Lol

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X