This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental assesment recommendation

My wife and I are in disagreement over child access/custody. We are still living in the same house while spending everything we have on legal bills.

Ours was a "traditional marriage". She stayed at home and I worked and provided. We have two kids (12 and 7). Although I worked full time, I am a very involved father and wanted equal access with the children. She disagrees and wants to allow me alternate weekend access. I have concerns about her mental health and her ability to raise our 12 year old son. My lawyer suggested we seem a parental assessment that involves psychological testing. We approached the Ottawa Family court clinic, but they are no longer accepting new cases. Does any one have a recommendation of a good parental assessor that does psychological testing in addition to the usual interviewing etc.?
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X