This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What forms do I need??

Afternoon, my ex has refused to provide me with her T4 as stated in our custody and support agreement dated February 2007. She claims that "She's not going by that". Just wondering what forms I require to go back to court to obtain her T4. We each have a financial statement on record from Jan/Feb of this year. So far I have forms 6B, 14, 14b, 14c, 15.

Thanks (and thanks for all the valuable info I've rec'd from this site)

dg_sch,

Since an application has been filed with the courts, are you planning to bring forth a motion for finacial disclosure and relevent I-tax documents?

lv

Comment

In short, yes. We have split custody of our children. 1 lives with me the other 2 with their mom. In February she was ordered to pay support for child living with me as she had refused from the day he left to do so. She is now refusing to provide me with her T4 even though it is stipulated in the court order that we exchange T4's by June 1st. I want to get the ball rolling and have all the forms complete when I go to the court house as it is almost an hour drive from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by dg_sch
        Afternoon, my ex has refused to provide me with her T4 as stated in our custody and support agreement dated February 2007. She claims that "She's not going by that". Just wondering what forms I require to go back to court to obtain her T4. We each have a financial statement on record from Jan/Feb of this year. So far I have forms 6B, 14, 14b, 14c, 15.

Thanks (and thanks for all the valuable info I've rec'd from this site)
        If you have the signed form to direct revenue canada thats all you need to take to their office to obtain a copy of her return......you dont need to go to court again......you take that signed form and present it at the counter of the revenue canada office and by law they have to produce & print you a copy of her return.......I had to do that to get copy of my exes return also thats how I know.....not sure where you are but thats in Ontario

Comment

Never thought of that... I will however need to go to court to have the support amount changed as there has been a significant increase in her salary (we have split custody). This, I believe, is why she re-registered with FRO after 5 years of receiving post dated cheques from me. I will be also filing a contempt motion as she is in contempt of our court order which states we exchange T4's by June 1st.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X