No announcement yet.

Moving south of the border - new agreement ?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Moving south of the border - new agreement ?

    We currently have a shared custody and joint guardianship. The child spends minimum of 40% of the time with me. We did our separation agreement through Family Services. Now, I'll be a non-resident and moving, spouse wants to re-write separation agreement to state that she would have Full Custody.
    Also they want my current income and support needs to be adjusted. I'm OK with that but I won't have a job to go to right of way it might take a few months to find one. I'll still be paying CS as usual but once I have a job then How do I adjust the amount according to my salary ?
    The child will be spending time with me during winter, summer breaks, holidays vacations etc.

  • #2
    Motion to Change unless she signs off on new amount is my understanding.


    Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.