• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of family court...

http://www.dosrpg.net/other/Family.doc

Originally posted by SynGreis View Post
    Thank-you Sovereign SynGreis for providing this link:

Is the History of Family Court all tied up into one document? Is there a particular reason you shared this link? How can document could assist members of this forum? What relevant materials should people consider from the linked materials?

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

This helps explain to fellow people how the family courts and the best interest of the child was developed. This also gives key cases and landmark decision that helped in the development of the B.I.C.

Perhaps it can give insight to help people with decision making. I know it has done so already in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by SynGreis View Post
        This helps explain to fellow people how the family courts and the best interest of the child was developed. This also gives key cases and landmark decision that helped in the development of the B.I.C.

Perhaps it can give insight to help people with decision making. I know it has done so already in my case.
        Thanks SynGreis. No harm done in your post. If there is one thing I learned from Family Court, it's arduous. It's always good to have a background understanding, but it's more important to understand the civil rules.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X