Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally believe status quo will fall into place here... even though it is nice that the child may have relatives in the other school, she will also develop relationships with other kids in her current school. Why the mother thinks she can break status quo is beyond me...

What is the better school? What are the current custody arrangements?

Comment

I don't know what the outcome will be - but I do know the sibling factor will hold alot of sway in court.

Comment

Read this case

Comment

Iceberg-Personally I would have to agree with you. I purposely stayed in same sub-division as my ex to keep our children at the same schools. I hope that it is looked upon favourably.

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
            Read this case
            GREAT LINK! Clear cut case too. Thanks! I have been looking for school decisions like this for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
              GREAT LINK! Clear cut case too. Thanks! I have been looking for school decisions like this for a while!
              No problem... it makes total sense... and in the OPs case, the fact that the child has spent 2 years at the current school is going to be to his advantage. If the child is doing well and developing at a normal pace, the mother would have a hard time proving why a change of school in necessary.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X