X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce Order

Good News!!!

Today I received my Divorce Order dated from March 21/12. So as of April 21/12 I will be legally divorced and can pick up my final order at the Court House.

Woohooooooo!!!

I'm pleased that I was able to do everything myself and saved a bundle in Divorce Lawyers.

Ahhhhhh life is good. I also had to write my PI exam from the Government today but I won't know the results until next week. I'm somwhat apprehensive as only about 50% actually are able to pass the exam. Sooooooo if I don't I will retake it and if I do......I can start calling some people for a job(s).

WELL DONE ! Congratulations...I'm envious

Comment

Do I smell a divorce party in the air?

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Where's that like button ?

Comment

Thank you May and Gary. My youngest son is getting married on Sept 29th he's 33 so I guess I'll have my party first and invite them "lmao"

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
            Do I smell a divorce party in the air?

Cheers!

Gary
            LOL Gary. I love reading your hilarious responses

Comment

Congrats Lorac! Well done!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Thank you Access Dad and Fedup, I wish everyone on this forum nothing but good luck and happiness in your future.

Comment

Congrats! Stay on the forum and continue to contribute, you have done so well!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

More Good News

I just checked to see if perhaps the test results were in for my licence and good newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssss. I passed with an 84% average. All I have to do now is fill in the Application Form to get my license and get my picture taken and I'm offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff OMG I'm so excited. This has been one phenomenal week for me.

Big hugs for everyone

Comment

now that is a accomplishment in its own kind

Comment

Originally posted by Lorac View Post
                            I just checked to see if perhaps the test results were in for my licence and good newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssss. I passed with an 84% average. All I have to do now is fill in the Application Form to get my license and get my picture taken and I'm offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff OMG I'm so excited. This has been one phenomenal week for me.

Big hugs for everyone
                            That's awesome!! HUGE Congratulations

Comment

congratulations on your divorce and all the best in your new career!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X