User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > mafia007

Conversation Between mafia007 and shaana567
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mafia007
    08-20-2017 05:15 PM
    mafia007
    You could ask your question on your thread as it could help others under the same situation as yours and you could get much more advise from other posters. But
    1- Divorce in Canada is in the Law at no fault. When being requested by a party, it will be granted as per 3 principles: over a year with no reconciliation, abuse-domestic violence or adultery.
    2- The actual date of separation will need to be settle on consent or at trial.
    3- Normally, CS is payable directly to the child when they leave the custodial parent's house to go to school and is payable to the custodial parent when they return during summer. All these must be written in a Final Order.
  2. shaana567
    08-20-2017 05:02 PM
    shaana567
    If you can please.
    I received divorce papers. In the divorce form ex spouse, put separation date 6 years prior to actual date. Also informed child living away, when in fact the child goes away to school and returns holidays and summer breaks.
  3. mafia007
    08-20-2017 04:53 PM
    mafia007
    It depends on what subject. Please note that on ODF, it is simple advise, simple help but never legal advise. I can help with my experience but it is always recommended to check with a lawyer.
  4. shaana567
    08-20-2017 04:01 PM
    shaana567
    Hello,

I am wondering if you will be able to help me out on a divorce subject.

Thanks