Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 09:41 PM

workingthruit is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks to all!

I guess general chat is the best place to post this - I was only fortunate enough to find this forum less than a month ago - but it is already one of my favourite sites

Thanks so much to Jeff and the all the moderators who keep it going ... and also to everyone who comes here and shares so much of themselves.
It helps just to not feel so alone.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:43 PM

Divorcemanagement has a spectacular aura aboutDivorcemanagement has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to you workingthruit Your contribution is valuable - everyone's is valuable. I accidently found this site one evening while surfing for resource material and the reason I like it so much is because there is constructive dialogue and access to really great ideas and strategies to help people - when Jeff asked me to be a moderator, I jumped at it.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:46 PM

workingthruit is on a distinguished road
Default podcasts!

I also found this site by accident while surfing for resources (read: desperate for help right before a court appearance!) and I only wish I had found it two years ago when this was all starting for us!

also - just listening to one of your podcasts Sean - brilliant!
Old 05-10-2006, 10:08 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Workingthruit,

I have to agree it is the membership of all its members and the pro bono initiative of Jeff, Lindsay and Sean too that makes it successful. I think many people have been helped by everyones collaborative contributions of meaningful discussions and opinions.

LV
Old 05-10-2006, 10:53 PM

Divorcemanagement has a spectacular aura aboutDivorcemanagement has a spectacular aura about

Workingthruit -

Glad you like the podcastst - we put a new one out every week - just never sure on which day it is. If you (or anyone) has a question or topic for a podcast, let me know
Old 05-10-2006, 11:05 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Sean,

where are the podcasts located? I'd be interested in listening to them

LV
Old 05-10-2006, 11:16 PM

Here's the link: http://www.divorcecalgary.com/divorcecast.html
Closed Thread