X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO! We are NEW here!

HELLO!

We (Bio Dad and Step-Mommy to a 6 Year Old Son and 3 Year Old Daughter) are NEW here!

Brief Overview About Us/Our Situation (we plan to start a new thread after this introduction): We have been the interim custodial parents of 6YOS and 3YOD for over 6 months and have a Special Appointment booked for the beginning of March to finalize custody and set the agenda for Trial (dealing with all else that concerns Bio Dad's Separation/Divorce).

We stumbled upon this forum, while doing a Google Search, looking for others who have been there, done that! We have no friends or family who have BTDT and asking our lawyer for advice and clarification on all that we ponder is just not feasible (of his time or our money).

We thank you in advance, for welcoming us into your community and look forward to your insight and suggestion, as we venture into the unknown.

Welcome to the forum.

I also stumbled upon here and am very glad I did. Great support for an unkown and intimidating experience.

Comment

Thanks DadToTheEnd! Noticed your contributions to the board (not stalking, but did notice you're a regular poster in the threads we've been reading these past couple of days). Thanks for dropping by to Welcome us! I'm not sure how to make reference from one thread to another, but I did also post in the "Divorce and Family Law" section, a thread entitled "Custody/Access/Support/Medical/Dental/Schooling...".

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X