This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annulment questions???

I dont think that I am understanding..or maybe not wanting too..the annulment causes. Is there a time limit.. when a marriage would be granted annuled- like married under 6 mos? Other factors would be no consumation of marriage. The marriage has not been a real marriage from the wedding day. I asked for an annulment one month after wedding and really if I have to go separation and divorce route I want to file and get started immediately and end this as quickly as possible for myself and my children(from first marriage). My concern having to go separation and divorce route is this person tends to take jobs out of country and the thought of having to track him down a year from now is a daunting thought.

Hi momto4,

We have quite a few threads regarding annulments, so please have a look at those (Go to "Search" and type in "annulment").

Rules for annulment may vary depending on where you reside. If in Ontario, please check out the following link:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/annulment.htm

Lindsay

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X