Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 10:36 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Child murderers do not deserve any sympathy IMO

Father is a monster... if one can't deal with their problems then that is one thing but to take the life of children... it is unspeakable.

Only error here was that the mother didn't receive sole custody with a restraining order against the father. A very big error.

Last edited by arabian; 01-04-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:27 AM

ensorcelled has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Nowhere in the case did I see anything about or close to "shared custody". Love how the Media starts off the article by making it sound like everything was fair and square.

CTV article is same non sense:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-gi...pute-1.3736186

Obvious BS to persuade judge to give mom sole custody and that sugar coated every other weekend mushmash screw job access to dad.

The judge did not award shared custody - the judge awarded mom custody and to dad very limited access -and a crazy amount of child support.

Only had the courts given the parents shared custody... and a chance for both parents to be fully and equally involved... and a chance for the children to be normal children with a normal non-mom-dictated schedule ..only if ...
A few corrections:

-Shared custody is defined as 35%, believe it or not. I know in Canada, the table amount is 40%, but the actual division of the children's time is 35%
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...rce-separation

-The mom had some serious concerns that the judge was very insouciant about and now two kids are dead. You're seriously blaming the mother for this?!

It is not up to the mother, or the judge, or anyone to make sure this father's head is screwed on straight nor is it their job to placate his ego with 50-50. There are many other 'margnialized' groups in this world with much worse circumstances who are not killing young children on Christmas Day.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:28 AM

ensorcelled has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post

Father is a monster... if one can't deal with their problems then that is one thing but to take the life of children... it is unspeakable.

Only error here was that the mother didn't receive sole custody with a restraining order against the father. A very big error.
But...but...all mothers who don't want 50-50 are controlling! Vindictive! Manipulative! Marginalizing!

RIP to those poor babies
Old 01-05-2018, 11:42 AM

piggybanktoex is on a distinguished road

Nobody kills their kids and then attempts suicide who is in their right mind.

With crushing CS, loss of access, job loss, powerlessness and poverty and possible depression, no wonder his mind snapped.

While I never was in a place to consider anything remotely to physically hurting my kids, I do remember the absolute frustration and feelings of hopelessness as everyone around me was either taking from me or deciding for me what I was to do with the rest of my life. I woke up every morning and started to cry realizing what I had to face yet again that day.

It is a tragic thing have happen. I just think that unbelievable stress COULD be a factor. Too easy to write this off as just being the work of a monster.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:

I disagree. The father has my full sympathy. I don't blame him at all given his situation - and completely blame the mother and our family law legal system - and the judge (for not giving him 50/50). I would love to see more of this when father's are denied 50/50. I do feel bad for the children but am sure they are happier now then they would have been in given the mizerable situation the judge setup for their father. If their father is being painted and setup as a criminal having to pay a price- then he might as well be one.

Mother is a monster - a control freak - and a golddigger - wants sole custody and limit fathers access and have child returned at 6:30 PM and full guideline child support. If the father is to be a monster - then he is a monster that was created by the mother and the judge.

Mother did in fact get sole custody - I never understood this whole "the father can motion to reverse a decisions he doesn't agree with " non sense. What ....mother makes a decision for surgery for the child and the father has to file a motion to be heard few months later to put back the child's tonsils that were taken out months ago? Or to de-inject a needle that was injected months ago ? Give me a f**cking break -- mom HAD sole custody. Now she's got nothing and I'm laughing. Spit in her face.

Restraining order against the father - really? Come on now Arabian. I am not even surprised given your posting history re: women's shelter homes.

God bless this father for making some noise and pushing for family law reform - not to cut fathers out right off the bat based on false and merit-less allegations of abuse solely intended to cut the father out - but to start with 50/50 right off the bat.

Father's actions were spontaneous given the judge's order for mom to have sole custody, and dad very limited access, and to pay an arm, a leg, and his spine for child support.

False allegations of abuse are a norm in family law, and can't automatically assumed to be true just because the father did something really bad after the fact. To be frank, a lot of us dad's here had some sort of bizzare FALSE alllegation thrown at us - wasn't LF32 accused of sticking his finger up his child's anus by mom and OCL or something like that ?

Last edited by trinton; 01-05-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:33 PM

piggybanktoex is on a distinguished road

Trinton,

Maybe dial that back a bit (or a lot)! I'm bitter too, but not completely over the edge.

The sad part is that most mothers who behave that way actually think they are in the right.

It is the law that allows people to be totally unreasonable. Because it is law, they think it is OK to be impossible.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybanktoex View Post
Trinton,

Maybe dial that back a bit (or a lot)! I'm bitter too, but not completely over the edge.

The sad part is that most mothers who behave that way actually think they are in the right.

It is the law that allows people to be totally unreasonable. Because it is law, they think it is OK to be impossible.
It is not law. Bur rather just biased and corrupt opinions and conduct by our judges (and the OCL)

Last edited by trinton; 01-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:19 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

"...Mother did in fact get sole custody - I never understood this whole "the father can motion to reverse a decisions he doesn't agree with " non sense. What ....mother makes a decision for surgery for the child and the father has to file a motion to be heard few months later to put back the child's tonsils that were taken out months ago? Or to de-inject a needle that was injected months ago ? Give me a f**cking break -- mom HAD sole custody. Now she's got nothing and I'm laughing. Spit in her face.

Restraining order against the father - really? Come on now Arabian. I am not even surprised given your posting history re: women's shelter homes...."

This is, indeed, a totally over-the-top post which seethes anger and pure hatred for women. If you can't control yourself then you should seek some form of intense counselling/therapy.

The bottom line is what happened to those children is very, very sad.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:28 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

Trinton, your posts are becoming increasingly disturbing and offensive. Please dial it back.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

This is, indeed, a totally over-the-top post which seethes anger and pure hatred for men[/U]. If you can't control yourself then you should seek some form of intense counselling/therapy.
Closed Thread