Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2017, 06:29 AM
sunnyday123 sunnyday123 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
sunnyday123 is on a distinguished road
Default orders at ST and appeal

It is my understanding orders at ST should be on consent. Can a judge order on party requests termination of access for the other party? This cannot and actually it is not on consent in this case.

In this case, can we say the Judge made an error in law?

If the answer is yes, do you have 7 days or 30 days to file an appeal? The order is, of course, temporary.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Divisional or Court of Appeal? No Leave to Appeal needed? lancelot Divorce & Family Law 10 11-09-2015 07:41 PM
Appeal Orders not binding?! Server Divorce & Family Law 5 06-12-2014 09:59 AM
appeal of divorce orders after 8 yrs. sco44 Divorce & Family Law 3 07-30-2013 12:58 PM
Help with Appeal forms Paulzinho Divorce & Family Law 5 09-11-2012 09:39 PM
30 days are up! jjman Divorce & Family Law 8 02-09-2009 06:38 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.