Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 10:20 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Happy Mother's Day!

Despite my former spouse recently denying me access on my scheduled weekend (Easter) sending me a text message that she asked our 7 year old daughter who she wanted to spend Easter weekend with (burdening a 7 year old child to pick sides) and refusing to allow me a make-up weekend , I reached out to her and offered to give her the mother’s day weekend (in full) even though it was my regular weekend. I was initially going to be offering her the Sunday only (especially in lite of her very recent unilateral decision to reduce the status quo in face of an order appointing the OCL) but figured it would make more sense to give her the entire weekend. I simply told our daughter I would not be with her this coming weekend - that it was mother's day weekend and that I wanted her to enjoy it with mom - that I would see her on the following Wednesday.

There has been years where I did not get to see our daughter on father’s day (or receive any phone call ) but no matter what happens and what goes on between us dads and mothers, at the end of the day, the children love both of us.

Happy mother’s day to all of the mom’s out there.

Last edited by trinton; 05-13-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:05 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kudos to you Trinton for initiating a thread appreciating mothers. Wonder if certain posters will stop by to show appreciation for your post. I bet not. lol

I spent the day making sure I had everything perfect for mothers day.

I dont know where i would be without my mother.

I spent quite a bit and just finished mopping, sweeping, yard maintenance, dishes, vacuuming, etc so that my g/f can wake up to a beautiful and relaxing day. My g/f and my mom are the glue to the family and I appreciate EVERYTHING they do.

I also wanted to mention .. I went out and got a heart chain with an "I love you mom" slogan for D5 to give to my ex. I also had D5 make a gorgeous card and she placed the locket in it. You heard it right...for my ex. I think this is extremely important to bury the hatchet and show that you're mature and care about your child enough to do this. I know D5 appreciates that I did this also.

Happy Mother's Day mom's .... Thank you for being awesome every day!!

Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-14-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-14-2017, 03:16 AM

Soiled is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Kudos to you Trinton for initiating a thread appreciating mothers. Wonder if certain posters will stop by to show appreciation for your post. I bet not. lol

I spent the day making sure I had everything perfect for mothers day.

I dont know where i would be without my mother.

I spent quite a bit and just finished mopping, sweeping, yard maintenance, dishes, vacuuming, etc so that my g/f can wake up to a beautiful and relaxing day. My g/f and my mom are the glue to the family and I appreciate EVERYTHING they do.

I also wanted to mention .. I went out and got a heart chain with an "I love you mom" slogan for D5 to give to my ex. I also had D5 make a gorgeous card and she placed the locket in it. You heard it right...for my ex. I think this is extremely important to bury the hatchet and show that you're mature and care about your child enough to do this. I know D5 appreciates that I did this also.

Happy Mother's Day mom's .... Thank you for being awesome every day!!
Old 05-14-2017, 09:13 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiled View Post
You came here to roll your eyes? Let me guess. You don't believe I did any of that? WOW! You're more messed up than I thought.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:16 AM

piggybanktoex is on a distinguished road

More likely he believes that you did.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:15 PM

SadAndTired is on a distinguished road

I think the problem is that this isn't an altruistic post. Trinton bashes his ex and LF brags about his own actions. HE spent a lot of money. HE cleaned the house. HE made the day perfect. HE bought a present for the ex. Yes , LF it is all about how awesome you are for Mother's Day. Yes Trinton, your ex is awful.

Couldn't either of you simply said Happy Mother's Day to the moms on the forum without the bragging or the bitching? You are proving Soiled's point about the whining. Just say HMD without all the baggage. We are not your ex and your issues are showing
Old 05-14-2017, 12:47 PM

motherbear4 is on a distinguished road

A typically quiet member here, but I just have to say that this has missed the mark. There is no sincerity and is not about wishing us mother's having a Happy​ day. This is about how awesome you two are for being better than your ex's. Trinton & LF32, I cannot even begin to understand and know what you have been through. It's horrifying. But the time has come to stop projecting your feelings regarding one particular female on to the rest of us.

This is a rather offensive Mother's Day greeting.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:51 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post
I think the problem is that this isn't an altruistic post. Trinton bashes his ex and LF brags about his own actions. HE spent a lot of money. HE cleaned the house. HE made the day perfect. HE bought a present for the ex. Yes , LF it is all about how awesome you are for Mother's Day. Yes Trinton, your ex is awful.

Couldn't either of you simply said Happy Mother's Day to the moms on the forum without the bragging or the bitching? You are proving Soiled's point about the whining. Just say HMD without all the baggage. We are not your ex and your issues are showing
I'll just not respond to that 'cuz it's mothers day. Happy Mother's day
Old 05-14-2017, 01:00 PM

Soiled is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Happy Mother's day
That's all you ever needed to say. Less is more.

Enjoy the day.
Old 05-14-2017, 01:03 PM

Beachnana is on a distinguished road

I would like to think Trinton and LF had good intentions with their Mothers Day effort but If I was their ex I would roll my eyes as well. Honestly it seems you are saying we are " perfect" so we graciously salute Mom ( she needs all the help she can get)

But if you were so perfect why did your ex's leave you. No one is that perfect and it takes 2 to create the environment where a relationship will breakup

Too much effort to celebrate ex's Mothers Day is just a little freaky and presumtuious on your part. Did she really need you to do all that so she could feel good about being a Mom

I think not; but I bet it made you feel good about yourselves!

Last edited by Beachnana; 05-14-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Closed Thread