Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 08:17 PM
2TheEnd 2TheEnd is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
2TheEnd is on a distinguished road
Default Motion to Change / Additional Motion

I was served with Motion to Change (Custody/Support).
If I was already served with a Motion to Change, filed my Response to Motion to Change, and had first Case Conference. I was told that I have 3 years to file for Support not paid. Can I bring forth anything at this point to reclaim support not paid during a period of time?
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:22 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,705
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You can get an order for it on consent or ask for interim support by bringing an interim motion.

To get support on final basis and reclaim retroactive support, you will then need to go to trial and prove your case.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motion to Change..Need help choosing right form geena Divorce & Family Law 1 02-22-2015 07:22 AM
No response to motion to change Krenee27 Divorce & Family Law 8 05-06-2012 05:15 PM
Jurisdiction for Motion to Change Hopefuldays Divorce & Family Law 1 03-08-2012 11:19 PM
Changing Your Motion to Change macdonaldgal Divorce & Family Law 0 03-05-2012 02:36 PM
Appropriate Procedure gooddadgoingmad Divorce & Family Law 4 02-19-2006 03:44 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 AM.