Gender identity issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gender identity issue

Let child discover his own gender, Ontario judge tells parents in custody order - Latest Hamilton news - CBC Hamilton

pretty interesting but it seems the dad is right...

Bad enough that the parents are arguing over custody, to be unsure of the child's gender identity must be very difficult to deal with. I had assumed that these problems surfaces when the child hit puberty - this is a 4 year old?

It's hard to say who's right or wrong in this situation? (I must be getting too old for this world - Bruce Jenner turning into Katlyn?)

Comment

Kids experiment with things. I don't personally think you should take their word that they are really a girl or boy just because they say it at 3 4 5 years old. I don't think you need to make them feel bad or strange either. These parents seem to be going to extreme....let the kid figure it out with out all this pressure.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X