How did this happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this happen

I mean how did she get away with this considering the evidence???? Imagine if this was the other way round..W5 just did a recap of this story today

t’s the plot of a seedy Hollywood thriller. Nicole Ryan, a small town school teacher from Digby County, N.S, was desperate to escape a loveless marriage.
    But rather than go for a divorce, she decided it would be more expedient to have her husband murdered.
    ‎Justice system scrutinized: Woman hires hitman to kill husband, but she goes free

Spectacular i wonder how much she made off the divorce anyways.

I wonder if her husband had to reimburse her for the hitman since it was before the seperation.

This seems like a conspiracy though i hate to say it...

Comment

Originally posted by serendipitous View Post
      I mean how did she get away with this considering the evidence???? Imagine if this was the other way round..W5 just did a recap of this story today

‎Justice system scrutinized: Woman hires hitman to kill husband, but she goes free
      Maybe the bedbugs made her do it.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X