Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 12:29 PM
leroadrunner leroadrunner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33
leroadrunner is on a distinguished road
Default "Assignment Form"

The advice counsel recommended that I get an Assignment Form filled out to be complete.

Unfortunately at the time they didnt have any forms left, and for luck, the internet was down. I thought it would be easy to luck.

Has anyone ever heard of this? My google research only found a reference to #0403...but I still cannot find the actual form.

Any help appreciated in finding this. Thanks


Just when I was giving up! Found it!

If you are not sure if the support is assigned to a social service agency, you should submit a confirmation of assignment form to the Ministry of Community and Social Services Confirmation of Assignment Unit. They will confirm for you if the payments are assigned or not. The Confirmation of Assignment form is available at the family court counter or you can download it. Click on “Advanced Forms Search”. Go to “Form contains” and enter “confirmation of assignment”, then “Start Search”.
Closed Thread

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.