Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 09:32 AM
scarycheri scarycheri is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 129
scarycheri is on a distinguished road
Default responding to a response for motion to change

My husband filed a motion to change custody and access. Of course his ex responded to the motion with a claim of child support arrears. She claims he is $10k in arrears which is completely baseless.

They have been recalculating child support between themselves for years. We have correspondence going back 4 yrs as well as a letter dated September of this year agreeing to a new amount. In September 2011 an amended order for support was issued on consent. He approaches her every year with his income tax return and requests her information and receipts. Basically for the tax years 2010 & 2011 she refused to share her income information or receipts and waived her right to section 7 expenses. She is also trying to get him to pay a share of a educational assessment from 2010 even though she provided a copy of a letter she sent to my husband, with her affidavit, letting him know the cost and taking full responsibility for the cost.

My question is.....

Does my husband now have to file a response with this correspondence and proof that she already agreed to the amounts he paid?

If so, which form would he use to file this response?

Tried to keep it short this time
Closed Thread

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Form 15B Response to Change - question? kevindell Divorce & Family Law 0 05-28-2012 06:20 PM
timelines for responding to Respondents response? ddol1 Divorce & Family Law 2 05-09-2012 04:12 AM
No response to motion to change Krenee27 Divorce & Family Law 8 05-06-2012 04:15 PM
X Lawyer calling to tell me Late Response to Motion to Change Pippi123 Divorce & Family Law 5 12-29-2011 11:37 PM
Response to response to motion to change Tropicflower Divorce & Family Law 8 10-06-2011 07:38 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.