This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A joke

Let me get this straight, in the last two days there has been two cases that will change they way Lawyers present their case.
    First the case of the wife claiming she’s unfit to go back to work because of the trauma she encountered when her husband decided to have an affair. Well, I guess ladies and gentleman you better think twice about ending your marriage. It will be just too expensive. We will be forced to stay in an unhealthy marriage for the rest of our lives. What a joke, where do they get these Supreme Court Judges. How could mental stress be an excuse to pay your ex for the rest of their lives. I guess I will be quitting my job and making up all sort of excuses. Will it work for both sexes’?
    Second the guy who almost rapes a 13 year old and claims he’s emotionally stressed and gets acquitted. Now I have seen it all. I hope that doesn’t happen to my daughter, I would most likely take the law into my own hands. Wake up Judges..

emotional devastation

thank god somwone isfinally listening too women who are being down trodden do i have a story for u,,,and its the famil law on matrimonial homes when the spouse owned the home with no mortgage,,,that make the differnece ,,even how long pappers should be kept at lawyers ,,,is an issue.lost papers

when the spouse has vechile accident and u have to bail him out then he has affairs and then more affairs now if that ain't emotional devastation

the family law act on matriomial homes due to receiving from inheritances changes quickly,,,
    emotional devastation

i should write a book,,,,

Comment

OB1,

you asked

What a joke, where do they get these Supreme Court Judges
      I believe the SCC judges are appointed by the prime minister. I believe the reigning judges of the SCC were all appointed by either Jean Chretien and or Paul Martin. Generally if you look at the SCC site, they have the individual Judges biography and experience posted. They do appear to have a wealth of experience, coming from appeal courts etc.

Superior Court Judges are also federally appointed but I believe by the federal ministry of Justice.

Ontario Court of Justice Judges are appointed by the attorney general of Ontario. Candidates are reviewed by the Judicial advisory committee. If the candidates fit the bill, then they are recommended for consideration.

http://www.ontariocourts.on.ca/judic...ents/where.htm

lv

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X