This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I better pack a lunch its going to be long ride on this divorce bus. I think they may make a movie out of this one.

Good luck. It will end at some point, but it is a VERY long ride for most of us.

Make sure you have plenty of support.

Comment

My experience has been that it never ends. Just when I got comfortable and thought things were going well I got slapped with another battle. Such is the nature of the beast called divorce...for me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Digger View Post
        I better pack a lunch its going to be long ride on this divorce bus. I think they may make a movie out of this one.
        Welcome - and good luck along the journey.

Having reached the end of my particular journey (yay!), the best advice that I can give is to remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint, so pace yourself accordingly. What also worked for me was to try to keep my focus on how I responded to stay on the facts and not be pulled into the emotional side of things. I feel that I was much better prepared as I didn't let the stuff that happened in the past skew the reality of now - that helped me quite a bit in deciding how to respond.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X