This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children Returned to Mother - Good News

Police reunite Toronto mother with two kids allegedly held in Zimbabwe | Posted Toronto | National Post

“Thank you very much for everything, you made it possible for me to be with my children for Christmas,” said a visibly emotional Beatra Muzabazi as she held her two young children by her side at police headquarters.
    My thoughts and heart are with the mother and children who were successfully returned to Canada their "home and native land".

There is always hope for those who's children have been taken in contravention of the Criminal Code of Canada section 283.(1) and 282.(1) ("abduction") and that law enforcement, government agencies and dedicated parents to insure that the children of our nation are not abused in such a manner.

This story is a reminder that parents do often abduct children in contravention of the law and that much needed reform is needed to protect the most precious asset to our nation - our children.

Please support the efforts of efforts of the iChapeau Association in bringing the needed attention to our lawmakers regarding the abduction of our nation's children in contravention of Section 283.(1) and 282.(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada.

As well as the abduction and forum shopping by parents in contravention of the Children's Law Reform Act and the Divorce Act in clear view of the courts in violation of the very tenement of Family Law which should be driven by the "best interests" of children and not false allegations of child and domestic violence.

Good Luck!
    Tayken
    Last edited by Tayken; 12-19-2012, 04:44 PM.

I saw that story on the news. The officials did a great job and it was admittedly, an uphill battle. There were times they felt discouraged but their tireless efforts and undogged determination paid off! The mom was elated of course and the kids couldn't have looked any happier to be back with her.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X