This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    I don't see where SOTS said anything about it being ok or reasonable, that payback should be encouraged. Simply a point of view you may not have considered. And a valid one at that, you really do need to be consistent on what you do vs what you expect in return.
    I contacted ex within an hour at the emergency room.

Just wanted to know if D4 had gotten the cast off.

Also, on pg. 68 of my previous thread, SOTS writes:

you gotta be kidding. A letter of apology from you about this incident is basically admitting that you did something wrong.
    Guess she didnt think I did anything wrong after all. (Talk about consistency)

BTW .. what should ex get in return for what she's done to me? Since this is the road being ventured? This should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
      Your in a battle LF32 with the insane. A person that will work FOREVER to destroy everything. Even the child to save her from you.

Some top talent in that area post here on your thread.
      Tell me about it. Some of these posts are just plain laughable. I contacted her "almost" right away so ex is justified in not letting me know if D4's cast came off? Huh? One too many wine coolers? At what point did they miss that "I CONTACTED HER WITHIN AN HOUR .. from the ER! Like I said .. laughable.

Goldilocks is all nice right now because she hopes you don't get joint.

This ACT of hers will disappear IF SHE DOESN'T GET WHAT SHE WANTS
      Ain't that the truth.

You're right .. get rid of the static .. disgruntled ex-divorcees who have mega issues with father's who are getting trampled on fighting for their children. Perhaps they will live my situation in their next life. Good luck with that!
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-05-2015, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Did you get my PM on not responding to the chief of the possy....egad to late

Comment

lol yea. Blink and I are good. We can differ in opinion and still hold respect for each other. I can anyways .. I'm sure she can as well.

Comment

Did you get my PM on not responding to the chief of the possy....egad to late
            Wow.

Well, no matter. I'm not here to be liked.

Mr.T, I think you have some really great information and posts. I hope you have a wonderful night. :-)

Comment

I'm not going to allow this to go on for 9 pages because I mentioned that I'd like to know if our daughter had been taken out of her cast. This is pretty silly.

I have nothing personal with you SOTS, but I dont have time for useless squabbles.

I contacted ex from hospital .. your position is that ex is getting payback (you're not encouraging it) and that perhaps I brought it on myself...because ...wait for it....I contacted her almost immediately from the ER.

Even if I was wrong .. why all of a sudden do 2 wrongs make a right? AM I missing something?

Makes no sense. I already have enough stuff in my life that makes no sense at the moment. I do wish you the best in your endeavors SOTS. Take care!

Sorry...no time for this. Lot's of issues to discuss. Been a good run. No hard feelings.

Take care!
              Iggy'd.
              Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-05-2015, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Just read an interesting case.

I won't indulge in a lengthy post but I love the judges words here:

[65] As requested by the husband, the parties shall have final joint legal custody as set out in paragraphs 1 and 6 of the interim order of September 20, 2013. This is subject to the further orders that I make below regarding certain incidents of custody, namely residence, daycare, and schooling.

[66] The mother, in a rather bold opening submission through her counsel, asserted that the “defacto status quo” up to the start of trial was that she had been operating as if she had sole custody. While the husband did not make this an issue, I find it was tantamount to an admission that she was disregarding the interim court order. If the wife fails to faithfully abide the joint custody order going forward, she may find herself in jeopardy of losing all of her custodial rights.
                http://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc...&resultIndex=1

Statements like this give me hope.
                Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-05-2015, 01:48 AM. Reason: forgot to cite

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                  I don't see where SOTS said anything about it being ok or reasonable, that payback should be encouraged. Simply a point of view you may not have considered. And a valid one at that, you really do need to be consistent on what you do vs what you expect in return.
                  thank you so much for that blink.

Comment

Moving on ...

Regarding LAO (and this may directly relate to Headwater's thread), given all the facts of the case thus far, which illustrate that ex has no evidence (besides art and crafts she made) of any of her positions and I have tons for mine .. how will Legal Aid keep cutting certificates?

She's been found out. 4% go to trial right?

We can communicate .. but ex wants to ensure that we can't regarding D4.

If I were to e-mail ex and say:

1. Okay, I agree D4 shouldnt go to kindergarten
                    2. Okay, your witness counselor can write a medical report on her issues
                    3. Okay .. you decide all access .. whatever you want

Would it be over? Now obviously I can't do the 3 above points. But if I did there would be no trial?

Wonder how I get these certificates to stop being cut? If she had to do her own paperwork and/or spend the money I do .. an agreement would already be made and all this positioning on her end would stop.

Headwater's has a very interesting thread.

How do you complain without complaining. (An indirect prompt to check the file). The hotline? Tried that months ago.

Just as Headwater's stipulates in his thread, the litigant who complains about LAO IN THE MIDST of a custody battle just looks like a high conflict chump who is only doing it for leverage and from what I've read .. judges DONT like it. But at the same time taxpayers money shouldnt be funding this.

And if anything .. LAO should be at LEAST encouraging settlement (as in the LSUC rules of professional conduct).

If the battles are to continue (and lord knows I dont want them to), at what point does ex have any financial responsibility for this circus?
                    Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-05-2015, 08:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I'm looking for a way to delicately speak with ex regarding the equal distribution of holiday access.

There is an awful lot of optic's going on for court right now (motion approaching).

She is allowing access on Father's Day (but denied all holidays UNTIL she found out what the motion was about).

Since she was served the motion papers she has turned in to ms reasonable regarding holiday access .. just as I predicted she would (kind of has to).

I'd love to get an e-mail out with her agreeing to equalization of holidays and hopefully have her agree to it (while she's in this "agreeable mood) to perhaps knock that issue off the motion docket).

How should I word such an e-mail to articulate that in these situations it's normal to discuss march breaks, family day's, summer holiday's, etc (whether they be alternate years of half and half same year, etc).

I think it would be wise of me to encourage the 2 of us to at least attempt talking about it "outside of court" and perhaps even coming to an agreement.

If she wants to seem reasonable now that she knows a motion is coming .. then hey .. let's discuss summer access, and other important holidays during the year. If she truly wants to be reasonable like me then Im sure she will agree to equal holiday access. Won't she?

I want the e-mail to touch on stuff like "the usual procedure is that March Break is split up" .. (not giving one hour)...etc. Because as you know she feels as if providing an hour early was my march break access and that I was lucky to get it.
                      Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-07-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                        Moving on ...

Just as Headwater's stipulates in his thread, the litigant who complains about LAO IN THE MIDST of a custody battle just looks like a high conflict chump who is only doing it for leverage and from what I've read .. judges DONT like it. But at the same time taxpayers money shouldnt be funding this.?
                        And where I am getting that impression was from WorkingDad's judgement. The few sore words he had for him were with regards to meddling in the opposing side's funding. I know and feel for exactly what he was trying to do and it doesn't look to me to be anything but reasonable. The judge however wasnt impressed.

This keeps me from poking it. I can hear her lawyer now...they have so few bells to ring...I don't want to give them any ammo.

Comment

Yes in my case...I have dropped every possible legal issue. The only issue that could require trial would be the travel issue. So I changed tact and instead of restricting travel just made the barriers too high (requested reasonable measures in place as the OCL put it).

But here I sit...requesting mediation, discussion, offering letters of settlement.

Nothing from the other side. They seem to want trial.

But as it's said in Cool Hand Luke..."if that's the ways he wants it, he gets it".
                          Last edited by Headwaters1; 06-07-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

A lot of issues disappeared after the motion, Goldilocks and Yours. (gripes are now for Trial)

Both parties are supposed to be moving forward towards settlement, (shiny new world stuff)

For the upcoming Motion....I think one of the primary reason for doing it was you wanted to change access ....and the reason for the change (of circumstances) is a new job (you got the schedule you asked for, so too bad)

Goldilocks is NOT at FAULT she has followed the Motion Order.....no matter how much you don't like that she was inflexible.

NOW Goldilocks is Mother Teresa and scores a big point by changing the access order.....to give you FD,

and her LAO scumbag lawyer is arguing you wouldn't set up another SC or TMC. (by-passed the process)

THE POINT IS....Goldilocks will adjust the current access ORDER on her own and she'll negotiate with you (not a victim anymore she was insincere on it) just like JOINT parents that get along.

YOU WON....but since your going to push towards the Motion on your other items you'll have to stay stuck at the access until the Judge is satisfied there's a real issue (stops frowning) over access..... that you just had to have brought to Court and couldn't wait.

ALL your items of course will be swept out the Courtroom door if the Judge isn't sold on the main issue. (plus Costs)

Goldilocks is a bait and switcher, meaning she offered to remove 4 hours of your access time, you agreed to it, but that was her only offer just to remove 4 hours. No makeup time.

DID you ask her to offer that? (whined about the 4 hour daycare) or did a hostile parent just throw that out there?

DID she say it was offered to narrow the issues at the upcoming Motion?

Remember a Judge doesn't care (that much) on how you do your access, so your crap access schedule to him/her was/is good enough until a Trial.

It's the hostile manner Goldilocks went about offering to HELP you with your job by getting rid of daycare along with 4 hours of your time.

It's her manipulation (by a victim no less)

It's you being quilted for not agreeing (controlling victim)

WORST of ALL ....saying it's best D4 be with both parents....and she's the one STOPPING D4 to be with a PARENT. (that's a Joint custody statement if I ever heard one) but like I wrote she just wanted you to take less time to look bad.

I think FD was to offset just that and that 4 hour thingy may take the frown of a Judges face

something to consider

OH and I agree with Headwaters..you don't have any issues for Court ...just a parenting plan ...defend yourself.....gimme my kid back or joint
                            Last edited by MrToronto; 06-07-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                              I'm looking for a way to delicately speak with ex regarding the equal distribution of holiday access.

I'd love to get an e-mail out with her agreeing to equalization of holidays and hopefully have her agree to it (while she's in this "agreeable mood) to perhaps knock that issue off the motion docket).

How should I word such an e-mail to articulate that in these situations it's normal to discuss march breaks, family day's, summer holiday's, etc (whether they be alternate years of half and half same year, etc).

I think it would be wise of me to encourage the 2 of us to at least attempt talking about it "outside of court" and perhaps even coming to an agreement.

I want the e-mail to touch on stuff like "the usual procedure is that March Break is split up" .. (not giving one hour)...etc. Because as you know she feels as if providing an hour early was my march break access and that I was lucky to get it.
                              How about something using an alternate-year format, with precise times for when each parent's time begins and ends:

Dear Mom,

Going forward, I would like to propose that we settle on a holiday plan for Kid, independent from Kid's regular residence pattern. I suggest that Kid's holiday time should be spent equally with each parent, so that the holiday schedule will take precedence over Kid's regular residence pattern. To that end, I propose the following schedule:

Mother's Day: Kid will be with Mom from 5.00 on the day preceding Mother's Day t0 9.00 the day following Mother's Day.

Father's Day: ...

Christmas: In even-numbered years, Kid will be with Mom from 5.00 Christmas Eve until 5.00 Christmas Day. In odd-numbered years, Kid will be with Dad from ...

Family Day: In even numbered years, Kid will be with Dad from 5.00 ...

Thanksgiving:

Halloween:

Kid's Birthday:

Mom's Birthday:

Dad's Birthday:

March Break: Could either split it in half (Dad gets first half in even numbered years, Mom gets first half in odd-numbered years) or alternate years (Dad gets whole break, Mom gets whole break)

Summer vacation: In even-numbered years, Mom will have three consecutive weeks with Kid in July for extended vacation (Mom will advise Dad as to which weeks she wants by April 15 of that year) and Dad will have three consecutive weeks in August (same notification deal). In odd-numbered years, Dad gets July and Mom gets August

If you would like to suggest alternatives or modifications to this proposal, please let me know. I would like to settle the holiday schedule between the two of us, even though we may not be able yet to come to agreement on other matters.

Sincerely,

Dad

Comment

There's a reason Goldilocks' only dealt with one specific special day (FD)

It's for the pleasure of the Court.....for one specific day, too undermine another party at the Motion

That game may work but it's a balancing act by Goldlocks pretending to get along with LF32

OP parties entire case is built on drunk/yelling/doper and had no option but to go abduct his child and go to a shelter.

NO access PERIOD for LF32....the only condition (given) for access was a supervised access center.

That same position was 8 months ago at a Motion

The STATE protects true victims, victims that for there own safety have no contact with a animal

or the animal is given conditions to see a child..be it rehab...anger management.

NONE here for Goldilock's (she wishes she could)...she communicates directly and lately plays games to undermine LF32

Judges are looking at fools everyday that switch positions, pick up and drop issues, change stories, contradict themselves...etc.

Goldilocks shut down XMAS....only gonna follow Order

Then Motion2 comes along and she's falling all over herself with offers. (which won't go beyond the Motion2 date (gamblers way)

ALL cards on the table and let the Judge call it (flip a coin)

WIN/LOSE the Motion2 there's the day after...this is a long endless process (made longer by motions)

Some piece of flesh from OP for after the Motion that diminishes victim stuff and a path to sole.....put into the ENDORSEMENT/ interim order terms

and defray COSTS if you lose.....settlement offer

A settlement offer could include HEY thanks! for FD if you'll agree to a year long formula on special occasion/days, I'll vacate the Motion

Would that be too hard for Goldilocks right now...since she's soooo changed.

Settlement Offer is all the things that are warm and fuzzy without giving up anything that also deal with questionable items..that a Judge may dismiss....... but another position was offered to Goldilocks that would of avoided going through the Motion

Example

Applicant, will offer 3 Family Mediators (facilitators) to choose from for Respondent so as to resolve JK, special days schedule...etc.

The point is Goldilocks because she is a one shot Motion player whatever you offer WILL BE REJECTED .......the offer is for the Judge (protect costs)

The game for Goldilocks is just to win the Motion, waste more of your money and hopefully even more if there's a Cost award (the slap down)

If you catch her for the Judge as having the ability too but she rejected avoiding the Motion....then she's done even if she won

in other words ..if you want to say something now to fuk up Goldilocks put it in a settlement offer....it's too close to Motion2 now. target it all for resolving every issue you had for going through with the Motion2
                                Last edited by MrToronto; 06-07-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X