Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's on welfare, had refused to work since the order. (since it means she'd wind up having to pay me CS)

I still have a $750 cost award from nearly 2 years back that I'm owed and she's never paid.

Comment

I don't know what it's called...but I recall another post where someone had talked about the courts put in an order to stop the other parent from being able to take the other parent to court (due to several times of wasted attempts in court). The judge put a stop to it.
      Is there anything like that you can pursue ?

Comment

Sadly she won't take me to court.

She doesn't meet the material change check.

CPS is the only avenue she has left to her. She has no money for a lawyer, can't or won't work, and the new hubby can't hold a steady job either.

She won't self rep, as she knows we'd simply get a lawyer and she'd get destroyed given all the past crap she's attempted.

The matter isn't eligible for legal aid assistance and her family refuses to loan her anymore money.

Her credit's toast, as is the new hubby's. (Not that mine is any better at this point, but hell, I'M not the one being retarded)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X