Incredibly Bias: Parental Alienation article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredibly Bias: Parental Alienation article

They found the 2 dads in the world with sole custody who happen to be alienators....

Parental alienation: 'I was manipulated by my father' - BBC News

Any dad who gets sole custody is because the mom is a crack head....

Uh I know someone who lost custody because her ex was a bully. He threatened to kill her after she was diagnosed with a degenerative illness. While she was out getting therapy he filed for divorce and started telling the kids she wasnt sick, was a liar and didnt love them anymore. Because she went on disability, all her money went to lawyers and he was successful at turning them against her. Shes currently trying to get her cs fixed.

And if you think hes a saint, he was charged with fraud and investigated at his work. Almost got fired but his union protected him. Hes also alienated everyone in his family and turned his elderly parents against anyone who says anything against him.

There are men out there who are just as good at lying against a good parent as there are women who do the same.

Comment

CHILD CUSTODY - Selected Statistics on Canadian Families and Family Law: Second Edition

10x more mothers get sole custody than fathers yet the article managed to use 2 fathers examples and 0 mothers - that is bias.

Comment

And some fathers willingly give sole custody.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X