No announcement yet.

polygraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks I am not going to worry about it, I think the truth will come out, its just incredibly slow thats all and CAS are so incopetent its unbelievable

Comment

motion was to remove child from mothers care to put in foster home because of bruising on child, severe
      Child was apprenended from mother, she blamed dad for putting the bruises on child even though the child was returned to her on sunday night bruise free, she waited until thur because that is when the child would have came back to the father (we would have reported it) to call and report the bruises and take the child to a dr, see the pattern, probably knowing that we had a court date on 21 of december for custody and that she was in a womens shelter which we did not know about because of her own mother kicking her out, etc , so knew the child would probably be place with us, so blame the dad right, in my eyes its all so simple , too bad the so called professionals cannot see it that way as well, meanwhile the child has been with us every weekend for over a year, and none of this, but return her to the mother and this is what happens, then blame the dad, typical I would say , numerous complaints by the dad to cas about the exact same issue ignored completely ,

Comment

im going through similar but perhaps the opposite of..my child has been making allegations against her dad has been touching her and grabbing her face since she was 3 but now that she is older CAS etc so called believed her for a bit and took her to the sexual assault centre to be questioned at age 7now..gave him back access with gf supervising but now they all saying due to my Exes comments to them.. im using Generalized brainwashing to create parent alienation....he recently did his polygraph test and passed...is this possible?..how could she have lied at that age and given the details she did and shown me and her behaviours increased..3 at first telling me then up to the age of 7 still saying...she has been placed in foster care as they think I am putting this into her little head...she is my only..what do I do? my lawyer is now say after I aksed way back..to do a polygraph test to prove my innocence..ive heard and read "a polygraph test is only as good as its tester" my lawyer isn't so great too! He is looking into me getting a polygraph..can I get it anywhere or should I wait and get it through the same name or person..do I have to wait for my lawyer?HELP?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmebhermom View Post
          im going through similar but perhaps the opposite of..my child has been making allegations against her dad has been touching her and grabbing her face since she was 3 but now that she is older CAS etc so called believed her for a bit and took her to the sexual assault centre to be questioned at age 7now..gave him back access with gf supervising but now they all saying due to my Exes comments to them.. im using Generalized brainwashing to create parent alienation....he recently did his polygraph test and passed...is this possible?..how could she have lied at that age and given the details she did and shown me and her behaviours increased..3 at first telling me then up to the age of 7 still saying...she has been placed in foster care as they think I am putting this into her little head...she is my only..what do I do? my lawyer is now say after I aksed way back..to do a polygraph test to prove my innocence..ive heard and read "a polygraph test is only as good as its tester" my lawyer isn't so great too! He is looking into me getting a polygraph..can I get it anywhere or should I wait and get it through the same name or person..do I have to wait for my lawyer?HELP?
          I would refuse a polygraph.

There is no magic behind polygraphs. They measure physical responses. But humans are widely variable in how they react in stressful situations. Some psychopaths have proven they can get away with lying to polygraphs, while there are at the same time many false positives. The operator is another variable, it really is like reading tea leaves. They do try and establish a baseline by getting you to lie about something obvious (Do you live on the north pole?) but you can get more stressed about a truthful question than an obvious lie.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X