Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deadline to proceed

Hi there
    I am the applicant on a superior court family matter. I had a lawyer but am now self representing. The last court proceedings was a Case Conference, a temporary order was made, and I got in over my head financially paying a lawyer so I had to drop him. the last thing filed was a Notice of change on January 19th, 2016. Can I continue on with this file or do I need to start another? is there a time deadline when you need to proceed to the next stage by?

I have an upcoming appointment with the FLIC office for some advice on what to do next, and hope I can file things on my own going forward.

This should answer your questions:

Inactive Family Law Court Files

Comment

That helps a great deal thanks Blinkandimgone! I have not received a notice from the court, so I will proceed and serve my offer, financial updates, and try to get a settlement conference or a trial date set up and continue on!

Comment

You are most welcome.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X