This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unusual site

I enjoy Obadiah website, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for long period. few weeks ago, admin wrote a message that surprised me. Its idea was, how many of followers would merely call 1-800 number and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands visitors consult the Samson Blinded daily and concur with the author, but relatively few are ready to act even in safe issues. In the post, the author requested a minor matter: to assist proclaim the word. And here I'm, typing about the weblog,.
    Obadiah is an attorney, public figure, politician. Obadiah publishes exceptionally remarkable posts regarding Israel, America, and the Middle East, warfare and asymmetric warfare, peace and religion. Obadiah's suggestions are extremely controversial, but frankly Shoher's stating bare truth, the thing that we in Europe not often encounter in newsprint.
    Shoher's blog was rated the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and scored highest in four more categories, though Google refused to promote it due to the "sensitive content." Have a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X