Failure to file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to file?

December 8th contempt motion mom didn't show found in contempt adjourned to January 22nd.

January 22nd contempt motion follow up, mom found in contempt again, didn't show access changed, judge ordered I had 7 days to file motion to change.

I filed and served on other side.

February 19th contempt motion, OCL ordered, mom told to file a response, and first appearance and follow up ordered.

March 30th contempt and first appearance both same day. Mom hadn't filed anything. Judge ordered her to file by April 29th. New OCL order put in, and next court appearance set for June 22nd.

Mom did not file anything and her deadline is tomorrow. Is there anything special I should be filing or specifically stating regarding her failure to file when she was warned by judge that she must file?

Depends, if you have the upper hand then you don't need to do anything. Keep it status quo.

Basically because she missed the June 22nd deadline, your hearing will now be moved again and reschedule

Comment

I am the moving party. I don't want things to stay as they currently are it isn't beneficial for anyone involved.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X