X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• response to post do you still believe in love

Hello

I am new to all of this> i mean to posting as well as being separated. i have been looking through older postings and responding but now I realized that no one may see because it is aa older post so I thought I would start a new one to
    let all know that I am happy to have found this web site and wanted to let Sasha 1 know that i had added a new response to her question as well as a question of my own I would love to get some feedback. This is a great place to be able to share some of the feelings i have been having. Looking forward to getting to know all. Please let me know if there are certain rules to posting I am not up any of the short forms or quoting etc.

Hi scrapmom,

We're glad to have you here, and we're looking forward to reading your posts.

Re rules on posting, we only ask that members not personally attack other members, and of course keep their posts clean!

If you have any troubles navigating around the site, just give us a big HELP!!! and a member/moderator will come to the rescue

Lindsay

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X