This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
    it is written in big bold letters but what stands out for me the most is the word "MAY" it means that the person may or may not be arrested. Wonder how many times someone actually is arrested vs their affidavit thrown out???

I think in severe , criminal cases it is more probable , but not with civic matter. I might be wrong thou...

Comment

Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
      well I do not have any problems with my situation , but i could help WD ,as I bought TV from his ex. I PM him already.

all the best
      You bought a TV from his ex and you think that qualifies you to give advice on his situation? i think you are a bit confused.

Of course if you did buy a TV from his ex, and did truly want to help him, I assume you've already sworn an affidavit to that effect because THAT would be the right thing to do.

Curious, though, how you ended up here on this forum if you had simply bought a tv from his ex, did she direct you here? Or did he invite you here?

Comment

was wondering that also. When I have bought something from a stranger I have never discussed my personal life with them.

Comment

Tyken I cant find para with bracket 3 there. Is this same case law?
          In the case law it is found at the bottom. In the paragraph they provide a hyper-link that takes you to the footnote. So if you click the link to the CANLII website provided, then go to the paragraph, you will see a link that will take you to the footnote.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            You bought a TV from his ex and you think that qualifies you to give advice on his situation? i think you are a bit confused.

Of course if you did buy a TV from his ex, and did truly want to help him, I assume you've already sworn an affidavit to that effect because THAT would be the right thing to do.

Curious, though, how you ended up here on this forum if you had simply bought a tv from his ex, did she direct you here? Or did he invite you here?
            Or may be the seller of the TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
              In the case law it is found at the bottom. In the paragraph they provide a hyper-link that takes you to the footnote. So if you click the link to the CANLII website provided, then go to the paragraph, you will see a link that will take you to the footnote.

I see now. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                Or may be the seller of the TV?
                What that suppost to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post

I was reading forum quite long time now. As I stated, I do not have problems, but I do help my friend and use advices from forum sometimes.

Comment

I was reading forum quite long time now. As I stated, I do not have problems, but I do help my friend and use advices from forum sometimes.
                    hmmm storm says she has a brain tumor, WDs ex says she has memory problems now this person uses the handle..."confusedmommy" Is it just me or am I seeing a pattern here????

Comment

hmmm storm says she has a brain tumor, WDs ex says she has memory problems now this person uses the handle..."confusedmommy" Is it just me or am I seeing a pattern here????
                      And why my nick name makes pattern? I choose it , because my friend is confused in her situation. By the way, there is similar nickname of members in this forum. I see no pattern. Maybe you to suspicios?

great day

Comment

The other thing that is quite clear is that confused mommy is of eastern european origin - just like Storm. The grammatical syntax and struggles in English are the dead give away.

Comment

hmm same style of writing, spelling mistakes etc. At least make it harder storm.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithandMorals View Post
                            The other thing that is quite clear is that confused mommy is of eastern european origin - just like Storm. The grammatical syntax and struggles in English are the dead give away.
                            90% of popolation in Canada not origin. This makes no justification of grammatical syntax. Also even Canadian "native" in nature do sruggle with grammar.

Great day

Comment

90% of popolation in Canada not origin. This makes no justification of grammatical syntax. Also even Canadian "native" in nature do sruggle with grammar.

Great day
                              even ends her posts the same way

Comment

even ends her posts the same way
                                I see a lot of members end post like this. Or either Have a great day.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X