HAP and Parental Allienation results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAP and Parental Allienation results

I managed to find an online test for HAP an PA http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...uations-13799/

Thank you.

The result on the HAP test was: 1105

HAP recommendations:

• That the HAP parent’s current custody status (sole or joint) be temporarily suspended until such time as it can be determined using the “risk assessment protocol” that the parent no longer poses an extreme risk of harm to the child stemming from HAP and its associated risk factors.
    • That the HAP parent’s access rights with the child be reviewed and access suspended temporarily should the required criteria for suspending access to the child be met. Supervised access should be considered for parents who are considered as posing an extreme risk of harm to their child.
    • That the currently residency arrangements of the child be reviewed and the primary residence of the child be changed on a temporary basis should the required criteria for altering the residency of the child be met.
    • That, as the first option, the child should be placed under the care and control of the other parent or another family member where an assessment has determined the child not to be at extreme risk of harm caused by an HAP party.
    • That a psychological assessment or parenting assessment or evaluation on the HAP parent should be conducted by a competent professional in an attempt to find the root causes of the HAP behaviors.
    • That a plan of care for the child be developed that can reasonably show how the risk of harm from HAP will be reduced prior to any consideration is made to re-establish any parenting or custodial rights.

PA recommendations:
    Child is suffering from PAS.
    It is of great importance to seek counselling for this child. It is also of great importance to monitor the HAP parent and seek professional help for the HAP parent.

=========
    Questions:

1) Can this be submitted as an affidavit?

2) I would file a motion to have the courts enforce HAP recommendations?

Cheers

You can't use just that information to request the courts enforce HAP recommendations, especially given that there is no proof, simply YOUR responses to an online survey.

Do you have OCL involved?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      You can't use just that information to request the courts enforce HAP recommendations, especially given that there is no proof, simply YOUR responses to an online survey.

Do you have OCL involved?
      Yes. In my case, they where involved from the very beginning (2007). Now my ex has refused the OCL's social worker access to my children. Instead she got a letter from another psychiatrist who confirms that my children hate me.

Besides, I haven't seen my children is almost a year, yet they live just up the road.

Is that enough evidence to have the court do something?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X