No announcement yet.

Royal Road To Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An excellent case to reference Mr. T. even if it is 25 years old. I thought I was reading about LF32 for a minute.

Comment

LOL so did I Arabian

I think LF32 needs to put Goldilocks's legal training more front and center

Goldilocks's couldn't leave the first time...back in 2013 because her story didn't have the BEEF

SO Nancy Drew came back to get some DIRT by recording.

SINCEREITY .....where does it come from ...why is it here? X-FILES

I think LF32 has enough manure currently to piece together for a Judge a conspiracy

Goldilocks avoids licensed shrinks and only chats with camp HUGaLOT counsellors......won't go to MIP...what is Goldilocks hiding?

I love the useable statement....."this is just a process"

what a cold calculating view of the carnage......EX must have legal training!

Allegations ...after Allegations ...onto unfit parent Allegations....picked up and dropped.....have a emotional price LF32 is paying....I'd have a few paragraph's on that devastation ...and not gloss it over as MOM's just nuts

because it leads to Mom's NUTS and needs help....but can she still parent

Goldilocks is crafty....sitting on welfare waiting to go to Quebec knowing she'll get the benefit of the doubt.

BUT she won't if it's shown she planned this. right up to sitting in transition housing (basically in Quebec) not looking for a JOB to continue the freebies

The longer this goes the more it looks like Goldilocks wasn't sincere and she knows it...not agreeing to J/K is going to be a factor

When pressed for details or proof of Goldilocks various positions (to remain in transition)

it'll be found all she wants to do is get rid of dad and go get stoned at the OLD GOATS place

Comment

The Dimanno case describes it well:Child-custody battle pushes the limits of spite: DiManno | Toronto Star
        “For best courtroom adaptation of a work of fiction, the award goes to the applicant … who shamelessly feigned what she thought was necessary to convince the court to circumscribe access by the respondent to their almost 6-year-old daughter.
        Sincerity is an important term to consider in this case. There was zero urgency to leave, extensive planning, no restraining orders, never any police contact in our entire 8 year relationship.

These were my motion judges actual words:
        ""On the issue of violence, I find it quite striking to this court that that subject is asserted only after the dissolution of the relationship and not at any time before. Ms ____ has never made a report to anyone, that I saw with respect to any form of violence during the relationship despite many opportunities extended to her to do so by various authorities. She persistently and consistently declined to mention any form of violent act committed to her by Mr. ___"
        Jumping provinces is why she didn't want j/k, why she's not in a hurry to find work and is why she is putting her chips all in. Just as Mr. T's previous caselaw, my ex is simply in transition phase, awaiting her opportunity to do so. No roots are being laid by her for a reason.

She enjoys her wants and needs. . like when she said in her affidavit that she would like some more bonding time with D4. So no J/k.

What about what D4 wants or whats best for her.

Allegations ...after Allegations ...onto unfit parent Allegations....picked up and dropped.....have a emotional price LF32 is paying....I'd have a few paragraph's on that devastation ...and not gloss it over as MOM's just nuts
        It's hard to describe the feeling you get when falsely accused of sexual malfeasance. As my motion judge put it: (actual words)
        "I will point out that sexual malfeasants as between and adult and a child is probably the most stigmatizing and significant allegation that can be leveled against a person."
        I agree. One cant explain it until it happens to them. I spoke with my EAP counselor about it.. they've helped me through it.

Why am I being dragged to trial without exploring any of the fine alternatives offered. Because sole custody is her ticket out. OCL even reported that her plan was to return to paralegal work. One problem!! She cant work here in ON. So did OCL basically just say she was going back to QC?

Status quo is now in our current city, with her friends, neighborhoods, etc. I hope she realizes that.

Comment

Yeah only a opportunistic piece of filth would "suspect it" all of a sudden in the middle of running DAD off the road...then later say ..wasn't a concern

yet go through with shutting down access (denial)

This isn't a game of OPPS....it was to gain a EDGE and shouldn't be overlooked

It failed......for Goldilocks......the entire EFFECT and AFTERMATH (forever) should be laid out ALWAYS.

even though it's only a funny thing EX's do .....for a chuckle

Comment

Opportunistic: Dads shouldn't cuddle with daughters

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
            This isn't a game of OPPS....it was to gain a EDGE and shouldn't be overlooked
            Very opportunistic she is.

Directly after, MIL and ex tell OCL that they find it disturbing that I cuddle with my daughter on the couch, or in the matrimonial bed while watching Disney movies.

To this, y motion judge said (actual words):
            "I find it unremarkable that a father would bathe his child just as I find it unremarkable that a father would cuddle with his child on what was the matrimonial bed"
            Ex says n the OCL report after that she has "No concerns". Then shuts down access and says "Now I' going over all the little things D4 has told me ... like now she wants to take showers". This is actually written in the OCL report.

Capitalizing much? This is one thing motion judge actually did miss. It will come up at trial though.

1. OCL said fathers shouldnt bathe girls: Ex shut down access
            2. OCL said didnt like supervisor (that ex chose): Ex shut down access
            3. OCL said wasnt done record check from diff. province: Ex shut down access
            4. CAS says no issues..all clear: Ex goes to cottage for 2 weeks in QC .. no access.

Then ex states in OCL report (I swear these are the actual words):
            I'm afraid that Mr. ___ will use bath time to manipulate and put thoughts in to D4's head.
            Ex cant figure out what to accuse me of .. so she just does a blanket accusation blitz of everything.

I would really like those counselor notes that OCL conveniently "missed" and didnt include.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-28-2015, 09:20 AM. Reason: counselor notes

Comment

I hate that you are dealing with this. It's frustrating even for me to read such nonsense. I just can't imagine what you have gone through.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDressInToronto View Post
                I hate that you are dealing with this. It's frustrating even for me to read such nonsense. I just can't imagine what you have gone through.
                omg Bluedress .. it's been devastating. I work with children every day....but couldn't see my own for months .. then only a few hours a week .. then all the access denials mentioned above once reunited. I never knew one human being could ever do this to another.

Comment

Interesting article from a interesting website called SHRINK 4 MEN. I wasn't sure I'd post it here since I'll be bashed for doing so.

Man Awarded $852,000 in Civil Court After Ex-Wife Falsely Accuses Him of Sexual Abuse

I was only interested in the article on false accusations and the damage it causes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                    Interesting article from a interesting website called SHRINK 4 MEN. I wasn't sure I'd post it here since I'll be bashed for doing so.

Man Awarded $852,000 in Civil Court After Ex-Wife Falsely Accuses Him of Sexual Abuse

I was only interested in the article on false accusations and the damage it causes.
                    Scary stuff!

But .. great read nonetheless. False allegations as such ruin lives. You want to talk about one of the worst forms of psychological/mental/emotional abuse ... there it is IMO ..

I know the website will spark an outrage here. DUCK!!

Here's another site that explains it also...which isn't so men's groupish!
                    https://nationalparentsorganization....nd_dad_gets__8

Comment

• Relating to trial .. I'd like to start discussing issues that may arise....aside from allegations.

PRIMARY PARENT is a huge item I believe. Who was the primary parent? It was equal.

How?

I was in a car accident and out of work for nearly a year. Accident wasn't my fault. Another car lost control on ice and slammed in to me.

I cooked most the meals (I've always loved to cook .. until this day .. new g/f loves it .. ) I took care of many of the household chores. As mentioned in previous threads, we took turns bathing D4 on alternating days.

When I did return back to work it was odd hours. Usually nights, a few early mornings and sometimes on weekends. I didn't miss much time at all with D4. Often times when I got back, ex would go out and I would be with D4.

Ex is going for the primary caregiver but she knows that I was home more often than not with D4 and that I can prove that I was in the very least .. an equal parent. I have documented evidence that I was at home for nearly a year (accident forms/insurance, etc)

I was just as much as much of a caregiver as ex was. I sang songs, read books before bed (have videos). I got up and changed diapers (we alternated this also).

I feel like I have a good case for this dimension of the trial.
                      Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-28-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• By the time you get to trial almost 2 years will have passed since your ex absconded with the child. Your daughter is now 4. How much weight would be on who did what 2 years before?

Stability, familiarity and security are three words that come to mind.

You are not a rich guy and your ex made the decision to leave. If your ex doesn't show any personal progression (employment) then I think she is hooped. Running off every week to mama's house isn't going to look good on her. Shows immaturity.

I think you are in a good position LF32.

Comment

• I'm just a random stranger on the internet, but from what I've read dipping in and out of these threads, both parents are loving and competent caregivers for Kid. Although they clearly can't stand each other, it looks like when push comes to shove they can communicate and work together for Kid's well-being (like the trampoline incident, being civil at handovers, etc). As far as I can see, there is no reason why a judge wouldn't assign shared parenting.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                            Stability, familiarity and security are three words that come to mind.
                            Those come to my mind as well. Especially the best interest test. (Love/Affection, etc). D4 now has a step-sibling and they just adore each other. My g/f and D4 have a very positive/healthy relationship. Tons of neighborhood buddies, church friends, etc.

Ex wrote in the comm book that she's pleased at the great relationship D4 has with g/f and D8. I'm glad she recognizes that also. Guess I'm also glad that's in writing.

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                            I think you are in a good position LF32.
                            I agree. It's just too bad there has to be "positions". Its what she wants.
                            Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-28-2015, 09:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• I would hazard a guess that she is keeping the fight alive simply to receive subsidized housing etc. I just hope someone, somewhere recognizes it for what it is - total sham - pulls the rug out from under her.

She clearly needs a taste of reality and hopefully someone will tell her she needs to think about how she is going to help support this child. When will the party end?

Comment

• This whole thing comes down to money (as do most child custody matters IMO). Have there been any discussion whatsoever in court about having a minimum wage imputed?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X