X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I eat my Boogers !

Comment

Come on people, I am trying for a little comic relief here!

Not even an LOL...nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
        Come on people, I am trying for a little comic relief here!

Not even an LOL...nothing?
        ok ok lol!! are you happy?? Gotta admit when i was reading the thread did not expect that comment at all. You gave me my laugh for the day.

Comment

I think most just decided to quit banging their heads against the wall trying to get distraught to see that there may be a valid opinion out there other than her own.

Her loss. This forum is a fantastic source of learning for those of us who are here to listen and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by formyGirls View Post
            I think most just decided to quit banging their heads against the wall trying to get distraught to see that there may be a valid opinion out there other than her own.

Her loss. This forum is a fantastic source of learning for those of us who are here to listen and learn.
            Ok you my dear are totally out to lunch!! did you even read anything or are you part of the forum clique?

Comment

We all read it. We get it. We get that your ex beat you up. We're starting to get why.

Comment

WOW!! really your name "mess" suits you very well perhaps you should consider "messed up". guess you wont be running for advocate against domestic violence! You really should be ashamed of yourself for that comment. I did not ask for you to read anything nor did ask for your replies. You need help!!!

Comment

Every time you post something on an internet message board you are automatically asking people to read and post replies.

You have been extremely rude to people offering you honest and genuine feedback.

So I'm just returning the favour.

Comment

Originally posted by distraught View Post
                    Ok you my dear are totally out to lunch!! did you even read anything or are you part of the forum clique?
                    hmm so a lot of people disagree with you so we are all out to lunch?? There is an old saying that every family has a head case and if at the family reunion if you cant pick that person out, then its probably you that are the nut job. So many people disagree with your thoughts on some things and we are all wrong?? I highly doubt it. Take it to court and see what happens. Keep giving him the power to have an influence on your life. You have to ask yourself this, if you take it to court and spend all that time and money and the judge rules against you, how will you feel then?? Will it just be the judge was a male and looking out for his gender or something like that?? Let it go and start the healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                      We all read it. We get it. We get that your ex beat you up. We're starting to get why.
                      A horrible thing to say, but I did laugh, alone in my home - that is okay isn't it??

distraught, being abused the way you said is truly horrible, but it is hard to have sympathy for you the way you have conducted yourself here both in words and attitude.

I don't know what it is like to be abused the way you said BUT I have been told many bad things by my ex, some would call it abuse, but that was during and after we split - I recognize that it can be hard on a person, even just verbal. The end result is that it takes 2 to have an abusive relationship - you both let it happen, and yes, he was out of line, but you are responsible for keeping yourself in that situation.

It is in the past, yet you keep it with you and it does not seem to be helping you move on. He should not have done what he did, you should not have let him, it is all in the past.
                      Last edited by billm; 09-01-2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I don't understand how this got to this point! I am very angry yes for all that he did, a lot of the comments made here don't even pertain to what I was angry about. My rant was over him getting to walk away after his obligation to his kids was over and if we were together this would not be the case. The bombardment started, the accusation start flying and mean and rude comments were made right up to the point that I deserved to be beaten! I know what the law states, I know how things are going to go! I should not have let him abuse me? I don't understand or maybe I am getting defensive at what I am reading thinking to myself ... if you only knew. Yes I stayed out of fear yes it is the past and if you read what I wrote earlier I am working on getting over it. I am happy that you feel that the comment Mess made was appropriate and funny. So you can all say what you want with all your supposed wisdom (or rather lack of) , throw hurtful comments and i'm coming across with attitude??? all I can say is WOW!!! I am truly appalled!!

Comment

You love being appalled. That's why you come here.

You are outraged that he isn't forced by law to keep sending money to adults who have graduated university. You are sick. Really really sick. This was apparent in the first post. We have tried to talk you down to some level of reason, and you just get more and more outraged. So we are using reverse psychology and trying to talk you into a frenzy. But that isn't working either. You are still here.

I think it is because you are a troll and making this shit up.

Comment

This coming from someone who lists their occupation as "Curmudgeon" meaning.......cur·mudg·eon (kr-mjn)

An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions. Suits you quite well! Now i'm a troll .. Jesus... grow the f**k up!!! Someone burned your butt really good I can see all your hate and resentment!! and may I add you deserved all that you got!

Comment

Yes, you are absolutely right!

About one thing at least- the title of your thread. You just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                                I think it is because you are a troll and making this shit up.
                                Don't go there Mess: You'll get a reputation

Dear OP,

Since you seem to like definitions, here are some for you:

- insane

in·sane [in-seyn]
                                adjective
                                1. not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
                                2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged: insane actions; an insane asylum.

- liar

li·ar [lahy-er]
                                noun
                                a person who tells lies.

- batshit nutbar flake who contradicts herself so many times that one loses count

adjective
                                see "insane liar"

Your fanciful diatribe does a disservice to all of those who actually were abused - shame on you!

Apologies to anyone who thinks that was insensitive. No, wait, on second though, go screw yourselves. Have a nice day.

Cheers!

Gary
                                Last edited by Gary M; 09-01-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X