This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at It ..

Well Went to court 2 years ago got a Judical order from the Superior court of Ontario. So it was going well until kids went to College. Now he believes he does not have to help with College. I have been tolerant of him, as his 2nd wife left him, and he was going through a rough time. I am tired of hearing about him having no money. All i want is him to cooperate and remember he has 3 children. I have sent him emails just to meet me to work something out. He will not even email me back. GRRR. I do not know where to go. I do not want to go to court, but what choice do I have? I raised the kids myself. But this is just plan stupid. Help and or advice please
    Thanks

If you have a court Order granting support, does it include any termination clauses? Does it simply say in accordance with the guidelines?

If his children are in full time university then they are still children of the marriage and should be entitled to support. However, if he refuses to pay it, you may need to go to court to enforce it.

Comment

You raised the kids yourself??? So he never ever seen them??? and never ever paid child support???

Comment

Back at it

So I guess I misspoke he helped when it was convenient for him . My court order does not have a termination clause either. Had to go for back child support as he just stopped and it did not help that his 2 wife was telling what to do with his money and they had no kids together . I am not bitter just tired of all the crap from him, wish he would grow up .

Comment

Is FRO involved?

Comment

Back at it

Yes , unfortunately . FRO is involved.

Comment

I would think having FRO involved is a good thing for you......considering he wasn't paying and hopefully FRO can start collecting for you!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X