No announcement yet.

Can I keep him home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be sure for all the parents who may struggle with the isssue of thier child's safety - I MHO and that of many others:

As I told the OP doctors have a system to squeeze emergent type issues and even less urgent so today the OP found she could get into see the GP "tomorrow" dependent on the issue it could be in a week, two? but not the three months that many Doctors are booking full "for regular follow up and annual checkups.

The quickest I ever got an appointment which was actually as soon as I could get there (time 8 minutes!). Everything is decided by the front receptionist who is trained to ask the right questions and they are the ones who find those open slots so everytime you get a chance to recognize the front line workers at your clinic for the hard work they do to keep your doctor working to thier full capability- DO SO!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X