This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am new here!

Hi, I just came across this site and joined on lastnight. I'd like to say I find it most helpful already, and very supportive. Have a nice day everyone

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of people here that can help offer support and advice.

Good luck on your journey!

Angie

Comment

Thank You for welcoming me. I appreciate it. I need a lot of advice and kind of have a long story but I'll try to make it as short as possible. I'll try to post it today.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieJ View Post
        Welcome to the site. There are a lot of people here that can help offer support and advice.

Good luck on your journey!

Angie
        Angie, I don't remember how I posted this in the first place and I would like to put on here my story and ask for advice but I can't remember how to do it, could you help me? Thank You.

Comment

Just go to the introductions sections, or the general chat, click on new topic and post what you want about your story.

Good luck

Angie

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X