Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with slug - as they have a key they are likely down there. Wonder what they do with your pillow.... eeewe

Comment

• The whole situation is just tacky. As for agreeing with S-head, I'd rather (as murphyslaw once said on a different thread) 'have shit on my hands and clap.'

Comment

• Much like family law, while all pigs are equal, some pigs are more equal than others.

Comment

• Originally posted by hadenough View Post
          I'd rather (as murphyslaw once said on a different thread) 'have shit on my hands and clap.'
          I think that this is truly one of the funniest statements I have heard on this forum.

Comment

• Janus: I thought of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" after reading your post. Isn't that one of the commandments written on the barn wall?

A Great Book...

@FB - your situation is truly shocking and defies all logic. Your stbx and new bf have no morals and are truly lacking in one ounce of decency. But you already knew that. I look forward to your "freedom announcement."

Comment

• Originally posted by hadenough View Post
              Janus: I thought of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" after reading your post. Isn't that one of the commandments written on the barn wall?
              The final commandment, though I did paraphrase a bit. All the pigs are equal, it is the other animals that are not. Specifying the porcine nature of the offenders seemed to be more insulting, which is what I was going for .

Comment

• You guys are funny...

I'd rather not think about my pillow...Now I need to wash it tonight.

The communion was uneventful which was good. I overheard several comments that she muttered about how it was my fault her parents couldn't come...she didn't understand why we couldn't have cake...Why are you so unreasonable.

My mom, my son's god parents, the kids and myself all went for an early dinner at East Side Mario's as a celebration and had a great time.

2 more weeks until my long motion.

Sent 2 more offers to settle on Friday. One for a property settlement on a final basis. The other for the motion itself on a interim basis.

I do know she read them as the one offer stated sharing of special events. She made some comment about how we didn't share the event and worded it the same as the offer. I'm pretty sure we did share it as she was there and participated but her idea of sharing is obviously not the same as mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
                  You guys are funny...

I'd rather not think about my pillow...Now I need to wash it tonight.

The communion was uneventful which was good. I overheard several comments that she muttered about how it was my fault her parents couldn't come...she didn't understand why we couldn't have cake...Why are you so unreasonable.

My mom, my son's god parents, the kids and myself all went for an early dinner at East Side Mario's as a celebration and had a great time.

2 more weeks until my long motion.

Sent 2 more offers to settle on Friday. One for a property settlement on a final basis. The other for the motion itself on a interim basis.

I do know she read them as the one offer stated sharing of special events. She made some comment about how we didn't share the event and worded it the same as the offer. I'm pretty sure we did share it as she was there and participated but her idea of sharing is obviously not the same as mine.
                  FB, you should be happy that your idea of "sharing" isn't the same as hers, because God only knows what ideas she could come up with in relation to sharing, you, your pillow, her bf, and her.......(I'm shuddering FOR you!!!!!! Yukkkkkkkkkk!!!!!) I think you don't just need to "wash" your pillow, you need a new pillow and you need to lock it up when you're not there!!!

Seriously, I'm so glad for you that it went well on Sunday...!! She's a total cow and her boyfriend's brain cells (the two he has) are in his nuts. You're so better off and good for you for keeping your head up high and your wits about you!!

Comment

• FB:

My ex showed up at my mother's deathbed...not just the first day...but the next day (the one that she actually passed away on). She spent the last months of her life constantly telling what a bad guy and bad father he was...so it wasn't like he was in her good graces...he had zero reason to disturb her or my family...tasteless as per usual.

Not only did he obviously not say anything to me (I was at her bedside with my new partner)...but he said nothing to our eldest daughter who apparently doesn't bother speaking to him anymore....not one word of condolence...she was extremely close to my mother since she is the oldest grandchild. He just ignored her.

He then showed up for most of her funeral...he made sure not to miss the free meal. Again, said nothing to our daughter.

Personally, aside from my initial irritation about being momentarily distracted from my mom during her death...I find him very easy to ignore. His presence does not bother me at all...he's an irrelevance and its teaching my eldest daughter the art of indifference which is how she treats him when she's forced to be in his presence.

I actually consider his behavior a constant "gift"...I never have even the slightest regret of deciding to divorce. He constantly validates my decision with everything he does.

Its very very gratifying to know that you made the right choice. I'm so very thankful that I've been given the chance to find true happiness in my life that there's really not a lot the ex can do to bother me.

You'll get to the same place with time. Good people find good partners (eventually...LOL)...and you are a good guy. As far as her relationship goes, I'm sure the cracks are already developing...she's got some pretty big issues. Be thankful that she shows you the person that she is with every chance she gets and validates your decision to divorce her.
                    Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 04-23-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                      FB:

My ex showed up at my mother's deathbed...not just the first day...but the next day (the one that she actually passed away on). She spent the last months of her life constantly telling what a bad guy and bad father he was...so it wasn't like he was in her good graces...he had zero reason to disturb her or my family...tasteless as per usual.

Not only did he obviously not say anything to me (I was at her bedside with my new partner)...but he said nothing to our eldest daughter who apparently doesn't bother speaking to him anymore....not one word of condolence...she was extremely close to my mother since she is the oldest grandchild. He just ignored her.

He then showed up for most of her funeral...he made sure not to miss the free meal. Again, said nothing to our daughter.

Personally, aside from my initial irritation about being momentarily distracted from my mom during her death...I find him very easy to ignore. His presence does not bother me at all...he's an irrelevance and its teaching my eldest daughter the art of indifference which is how she treats him when she's forced to be in his presence.

I actually consider his behavior a constant "gift"...I never have even the slightest regret of deciding to divorce. He constantly validates my decision with everything he does.

Its very very gratifying to know that you made the right choice. I'm so very thankful that I've been given the chance to find true happiness in my life that there's really not a lot the ex can do to bother me.

You'll get to the same place with time. Good people find good partners...and you are a good guy. As far as her relationship goes, I'm sure the cracks are already developing...she's got some pretty big issues. Be thankful that she shows you the person that she is with every chance she gets and validates your decision to divorce her.
                      I looked back and tried to make it work for over a year. Then one afternoon she attacked me in our kitchen. I called the police and offered to leave to because I had to work. I returned home from work to find the previous bf hiding in my bathroom. I again called the police to have him removed. The police supervisor highly recommended that I leave again so I was not later accused of abuse. I took the supervisors advice and slept at a friends. The next morning I paid my retainer and have not looked back since.

Even on my lowest days since I made that decisions I have been happier than pretty much the best days of the last 2 years of this marriage so I have zero regrets about the decision.

Even though this is the most difficult times in my life it's odd that I am also the happiest.

Thanks to you and everyone else for your constant support and encouragement. It helps a lot.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X