This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this forum

Hello all, I have been reading about a lot of issues in this forum since I joined yesterday. There are many heart breaking stories here, especially for the kids involved.

I have a 12 year old daughter in Brandon, MB. I live in Calgary. We have been separated this way for 11 years already and it's still a problem to see her even though I have a written agreement as to when my visits are.

This is a problem, however I joined this forum looking for answers to different questions.

I look foreword to helping others with my experience and wisdom if I can.

I will be posting some questions and participating in other converstaions.

I look foreword to meeting some of you in the future.

If you need a hand, we have "been there, done that"

Originally posted by justwantpeace View Post
    Hello all, I have been reading about a lot of issues in this forum since I joined yesterday. There are many heart breaking stories here, especially for the kids involved.

I have a 12 year old daughter in Brandon, MB. I live in Calgary. We have been separated this way for 11 years already and it's still a problem to see her even though I have a written agreement as to when my visits are.

This is a problem, however I joined this forum looking for answers to different questions.

I look foreword to helping others with my experience and wisdom if I can.

I will be posting some questions and participating in other converstaions.

I look foreword to meeting some of you in the future.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thanks, I am dealing with an issue related to finacial disclosure and child support. I have become self employed since the original split up.

I'll explain sometime after my 16 month old goes to bed. Cant concentrate right now!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X