This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting point for divorce?

In short, my wife took up with another guy shortly after we moved into our new house. I work Mon-Fri 9-5 and then have the boys all the time that I'm not at work. She works as well but has been running off to his house all the time and never comes home. She is so into this guy that I don't even think she has thought about taking care of separation and divorce.

Where do I start? Do I need to call a lawyer right away? We have talked about split custody and that's about it so far. She has been thinking of moving in with the guy and leaving our new house and she seems to have little interest in gaining anything from me at this point. Her new guy seems to have a lot more money than I do. So, yeah, what is my starting point to get the ball rolling on ending the relationship?

Also, the new guy told her he would like to be involved in our divorce proceedings when they occur......unbelievable!!! I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but is there really anything this idiot can do other than try to talk her into taking me to the cleaners?

Thanks
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X