This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurisdiction for Motion to Change

I got some great advice last week about the correct jurisdiction for a motion to change.

Now I am asking for specific province of Quebec clarity (as Ontario and Quebec appear to be quite different)

IN QUEBEC:
    Where is a motion to change section 7 expenses filed? when mother and children live in another province than the father? (father is filing)

What if the motion is written to change section 7 but those changes DIRECTLY change other items in the final agreement including ACCESS but the motion does not expressly indicate this access change (eg. father is asking that the child move from an alternative school that has 2 weeks for March Break to a public school with one week of March break)?

thanks

One Additional Question:

In Quebec,

What does a motion to change child support have to include?

It seems that it would make sense for me to also receive a financial disclosure so that i can better make my response to the motion...

Does anyone know that?

thanks

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X